Teach me how to get rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying and selling items bought from government auctions. They have no reserve(minimum bid), 5k rolexs used to go for a 1-1.5k. Designer clothes go cheap.

f*ck give me a sec abti, I am pretty we went to one in East London. I will give you the deets.

Me too sxb.
:damn:

Buying and selling items bought from government auctions. They have no reserve(minimum bid), 5k rolexs used to go for a 1-1.5k. Designer clothes go cheap.

f*ck give me a sec abti, I am pretty we went to one in East London. I will give you the deets.

Frank g Bowen leytonstone

Very smart idea walal now I need to hunt for some Chinese girls and why do they need this baby formula so bad do these lot consume it as a snack or something waa yaab

Lol no bro, they give to their kids as they don't trust locally made baby formula due to some local baby milk giving kids kidney stones(300000 kids) and 6 died as a result of kidney problems.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...0-children-were-made-ill-by-tainted-milk.html

This business sector is 10 years old. Check the date of the article.

jazakallah brother I feel like I won the lotterey:friendhug::friendhug:
Don't get too gassed tho, a lot more people do it now as a result of a TV show that is on BBC that shows the bargains people get. I used to do it before the TV show first aitmred in 2016 so there is probably more competition.

You need to do a lot of research on the products to see how much you can sell it for 2nd hand. Quality needs to be good plus there hidden fees on the hammer price which is VAt(20%) and auctions(15-25%).

A cheaper way to make money would be using teespring to sell t shirts. You don't have to pay for anything until you sell a t-shirt. They deal with the making of the t-shirt,shipping and customer service. You just have to make the design using their sites tools and marketing the t-shirt to customers.

Very hard to big money tho but a good way to make maybe £1000-£1500 but you don't have to work 160 hours a month to make that money, you could make it in 10 hours max.

@Nasiib Gaashaan Cade

What brand should I buy and how much would I sell it for bro that's a jackpot
Aptamil was my fave. Anyone will do well. Check on taobao for the minimum prices to sell them for. It is a Chinese website where most first time sell it for but due to the fact that most people are just getting their businesses started, they actually just sell for double the cost of buying which is why it is better in the long run to sell direct.

Aptamil was my fave. Anyone will do well. Check on taobao for the minimum prices to sell them for. It is a Chinese website where most first time sell it for but due to the fact that most people are just getting their businesses started, they actually just sell for double the cost of buying which is why it is better in the long run to sell direct.
You are the plug.
tenor.gif

My nigga let's get this journey started thanks a lot bro:salute::denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending