Teach me how to get rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily in the West you can go bankrupt and get rid of all business debt within a few years.

It won't follow you life-long.
Sanbuur

Not a trader in shares, I meant a skill like a builder, electrician, carpenter, plumber, landscaper etc.

Do you know that Elevator installers and repairers starting wages is A$75,000 here in Australia. If self-employed, you could earn more. Compare it to any profession like business graduates. What you need is a technical college certificate and an apprenticeship.
Very true very true I might look into plumbing that's nice money my Cockney friend is self employed and he's eating

It's hard to get rich in the west sxb unless you are in certain careers such as Medicine, Engineering, Finance and Law etc. Back home is a different story. There is an endless amount of businesses you can start in Somalia without needing massive investment. You can get rich by providing basic services that we take for granted today.
Very true. Everything is imported in somalia. Even sugar anyone with capital can double his money

I'm currently working as a security door supervisor and im struggling day by day can you guys give me some advice on how to get rich fast because saving my money for a decade seems like a long long wait @AliUK is a successful entrepreneur teach me the tricks of the trade abti

Walaal I started with halal, moved my profits into haraam(gas canisters) then back to halal so I ain't no saint. I am in the process of separating my halal from haram assets right now.

Baby formula is still in demand in China so if you find a shy Chinese student in London to kawaal then ask her to get her family and friends to order baby formula through you. You can still make easy 100-200% profit on baby formula tins.

Her family will be like need 6 tins per order and you have made a £100 profit. 6 orders a week to make the average UK wage.

Selling online tho, gives less profit, you need to get the locals through someone.

I'm currently working as a security door supervisor and im struggling day by day can you guys give me some advice on how to get rich fast because saving my money for a decade seems like a long long wait @AliUK is a successful entrepreneur teach me the tricks of the trade abti

Buying and selling items bought from government auctions. They have no reserve(minimum bid), 5k rolexs used to go for a 1-1.5k. Designer clothes go cheap.

f*ck give me a sec abti, I am pretty we went to one in East London. I will give you the deets.

Buying and selling items bought from government auctions. They have no reserve(minimum bid), 5k rolexs used to go for a 1-1.5k. Designer clothes go cheap.

f*ck give me a sec abti, I am pretty we went to one in East London. I will give you the deets.

That sounds amazing wallahi.

Walaal I started with halal, moved my profits into haraam(gas canisters) then back to halal so I ain't no saint. I am in the process of separating my halal from haram assets right now.

Baby formula is still in demand in China so if you find a shy Chinese student in London to kawaal then ask her to get her family and friends to order baby formula through you. You can still make easy 100-200% profit on baby formula tins.

Her family will be like need 6 tins per order and you have made a £100 profit. 6 orders a week to make the average UK wage.

Selling online tho, gives less profit, you need to get the locals through someone.
Very smart idea walal now I need to hunt for some Chinese girls and why do they need this baby formula so bad do these lot consume it as a snack or something waa yaab

jazakallah brother I feel like I won the lotterey:friendhug::friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts