Teach me how to get rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently working as a security door supervisor and im struggling day by day can you guys give me some advice on how to get rich fast because saving my money for a decade seems like a long long wait @AliUK is a successful entrepreneur teach me the tricks of the trade abti

Last edited:
Go to a technical/tradies school, learn a skill preferably in the building industry, work hard and learn how the business works. In a decade, you will be the boss of your own company. You are a young dude, the question is, do you’ve what it takes to become a (economically) self sufficient dude, or, you will be in this predicament in ten years time?

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Thing is like with everything there's some hard truths to swallow before you start
For one there's no quick way to get rich quick point blank period.

You best bet is to land a low end white collar job like secretary and work your way up the system.

Go to a technical/tradies school, learn a skill preferably in the building industry, work hard and learn how the business works. In a decade, you will be the boss of your own company. You are a young dude, the question is, do you’ve what it takes to become a (economically) self sufficient dude, or, you will be in this predicament in ten years time?
Do you mean trading abti because I don't trust that shit

Thing is like with everything there's some hard truths to swallow before you start
For one there's no quick way to get rich quick point blank period.

You best bet is to land a low end white collar job like secretary and work your way up the system.
Very true sxb very true indeed I should just become a teacher

I'm currently working as a security door supervisor and im struggling day by day can you guys give me some advice on how to get rich fast because saving my money for a decade seems like a long long wait @AliUK is a successful entrepreneur teach me the tricks of the trade abti
Well done on changing your life for the good brother :nvjpqts: Alle ha kuu sahlo :nvjpqts:

It's hard to get rich in the west sxb unless you are in certain careers such as Medicine, Engineering, Finance and Law etc. Back home is a different story. There is an endless amount of businesses you can start in Somalia without needing massive investment. You can get rich by providing basic services that we take for granted today.

Very true sxb very true indeed I should just become a teacher

Sanbuur

Not a trader in shares, I meant a skill like a builder, electrician, carpenter, plumber, landscaper etc.

Do you know that Elevator installers and repairers starting wages is A$75,000 here in Australia. If self-employed, you could earn more. Compare it to any profession like business graduates. What you need is a technical college certificate and an apprenticeship.

Save some money and invest it back home. It will multiply very fast cause most businesses are small guy run so u can compete with them. Over here Saintsburys and the big dogs have the market on lock down plus they're trying to crash big competitions like Tesco and that and they have trillions so it's hard competing with these dogs. They will rob you of your little change and eat u aswel. Won't even leave your bones for burial sxb. Plus back home your Western passport will help u against your competition cause u can travel anywhere in the world to bring your goods back.

U need like few thousands and you r good to go. Also volunteer with local businesses around your ends like once a week for couple of hours to learn the tricks aabahaa wasee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending