Tbh I’m really Dutch

Xoxoxo

VIP
Ngl, I love the strawberry milk. That‘s some good stuff :ohlord: but fav euro country, are you kinding? Don‘t lie niyyo:hemad: over any medditerean country??? Come on :umad:
Mediterranean countries are overrated. There’s only good food and weather there.

it’s very unhygienic and also extremely poor.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
no that’s something Americans say and I don’t take anything by heart whenever those folk say something about a language I speak cause it wouldn’t matter anyway. How can I expect from a country that doesn’t even know Europe is a continent to think I’m speaking Dutch?
Iska celi kuwaas, waa geographically challenged.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Mediterranean countries are overrated. There’s only good food and weather there.

it’s very unhygienic and also extremely poor.
Huuno you have to ignore the shithole nimo. Go to the right places. The weather, the ambiance, the food and landscapes. Masha’allah nimcad weeyaan, can‘t get any better :rejoice:

Apollo

VIP
@Xoxoxo

Stromae's mother was ethnically Flemish (even has the stereotypical 'van' in their surname) from the Brussels region, yet he grew up speaking French and it is his first language.

Hopefully Djiboutians won't coon on us with French like this. :damn:

Xoxoxo

VIP
@Xoxoxo

Stromae's mother was ethnically Flemish (even has the stereotypical 'van' in their surname) from the Brussels region, yet he grew up speaking French and it is his first language.

Hopefully Djiboutians won't coon on us with French like this. :damn:
They are already :drakelaugh:

the reer djibouti around me speak better French then Somali, even their french is stronger then their Dutch and they even hold conversations in French already :deadmanny:

it’s done they became a francophone country

I’m also tall as heck. Like really tall as heck standing at a whopping 173cm (I grew lmaoooo, I was like 172.8cm a few months back and I’m officially 1.73m right now€.
But u don't have dutch genes....that's your Geeljire blood coming through :salute:

Last edited:
The Dutch are intelligent and punch above their weight when it comes to influence, they are one of the pillars of the west, in more ways most will assume.

Brooklyn - Breukelen (dutch city)

Rhode Island = Rood Eiland

Harlem - Haarlem (dutch city)
Broadway - Brede weg (wide road)

Wallstreet - Wal straat ("wal" as in surrounding of a city, like "de wallen" in Amsterdam.)

The Bronx - van Bronck's boerderij (farm)

Coney Island - Conynen/Konijnen (rabbit) Eiland

Staten Island - Staeten (old dutch for Staten-Generaal or parliament)

eiland Block island - Adriaan Block (explorer)

Flushing - Vlissingen (dutch city)
Bridge street - Brugweg (free translated)

Bowery Lane - Bouwerij (old dutch word for farm)

laan Bushwick - Boswijk

Dollar is derived from the word Daalder, a dutch coin. Thanksgiving was introduced by the pilgrim fathers, who lived some time in the city of Leiden in Holland. In leiden, every 3rd of October, it is being celebrated how the city was liberated from the spanish. The way thanksgiving is celebrated is partly derived from those celebrations in Leiden. Yankees was a nickname for inhabitants of the dutch staten colony. Altough there are more theories about the origin of the word, It is believed it might be coming from Jan-Kees, a common dutch male name.

Possibly one of the most overlooked parts of Dutch influence on America today is the Dutch declaration of independence, the act of abjuration, written almost 200 years before America. It was the first time ideas like freedom of religion and the people's right to do away with their monarch if they are a tyrant were uttered and the American revolutionaries were inspired by parts of it.

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
I just realised this, I’m really Dutch?!?

ethnically no, but in terms of manner & behaviour I am your typical Dutch :mjcry: , I’m just not stingy and actually give things.

1. I do not flaunt, like ever. Nor do I care about others wealth etc.
2. I love cycling so much, I prefer it over walking and have bought and owned many bicycles throughout the years. (They’ve also been stolen on multiple occasions).
3. I am organised as heck. I own an agenda and believe me I always have that thing with me everywhere.
4. I plan things ahead. I do not like to go on sudden invites (believe me I don’t it pisses me off and throws my whole schedule off) and I always decline whenever people make plans on the same day like nigga no- you should have told me a week beforehand it’s too late now.
5. I AM NEVER LATE. A pet peeve of mine is whenever people are late when I decide to meet up with them, not only is this irritating, it’s a huge waste off time. It’s also something that irritates me whenever I hang out with my Somali friends, they quote on quote use the Somali time and are late minimally 30 minutes.

Only thing I don’t do is follow Dutch fashion.
Lol i still have my NY culture in the Middle East

i wear moncler jackets

i drive a mercedes

i still speak the accent

but i kinda speak arabic now :mjcry:

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
THATS STILL SO COOL

I just can’t imagine that wallahi living in such a big city. My city only has like what? 200k and is considered to be one of the biggest
Ik :russsmug:

Yeah you live in a ocean ass city, home to colorist surinames treeshs, moroccan fuxkboys, turkish roadmans, somali Mercedes/Audi/bmw drivers and white boat drivers :russ:

mrlog

VIP
I just realised this, I’m really Dutch?!?

ethnically no, but in terms of manner & behaviour I am your typical Dutch :mjcry: , I’m just not stingy and actually give things.

1. I do not flaunt, like ever. Nor do I care about others wealth etc.
2. I love cycling so much, I prefer it over walking and have bought and owned many bicycles throughout the years. (They’ve also been stolen on multiple occasions).
3. I am organised as heck. I own an agenda and believe me I always have that thing with me everywhere.
4. I plan things ahead. I do not like to go on sudden invites (believe me I don’t it pisses me off and throws my whole schedule off) and I always decline whenever people make plans on the same day like nigga no- you should have told me a week beforehand it’s too late now.
5. I AM NEVER LATE. A pet peeve of mine is whenever people are late when I decide to meet up with them, not only is this irritating, it’s a huge waste off time. It’s also something that irritates me whenever I hang out with my Somali friends, they quote on quote use the Somali time and are late minimally 30 minutes.

Only thing I don’t do is follow Dutch fashion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.