Tbh I’m really Dutch

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I’m also tall as heck. Like really tall as heck standing at a whopping 173cm (I grew lmaoooo, I was like 172.8cm a few months back and I’m officially 1.73m right now€.
How Dutch of you. You and @Qeelbax make me proud. It's nice to know young ladies approaching my mom's height (176cm) as well as my auntie Iman's height (175cm) still exist. Mashallah.

Apollo

VIP
I hate the directness that the Dutch, Germans, and Swiss/Austrians have.

I prefer the vague flowery bullshittery of the Anglos and the French.

Xoxoxo

VIP
I hate the directness that the Dutch, Germans, and Swiss/Austrians have.

I prefer the vague flowery bullshittery of the Anglos and the French.
I also forgot this one! Thank you Apollo!

7. I’m direct as f*ck, I don’t sugarcoat anything. If I see something I will make a comment about it. Mashallah.

the french are pathological liars a lá not trustable. Same thing for Anglos.

I’m also tall as heck. Like really tall as heck standing at a whopping 173cm (I grew lmaoooo, I was like 172.8cm a few months back and I’m officially 1.73m right now€.
Damn you grew at 18? Now I got some hope I'll grow a few centimeters at 17 :chrisfreshhah: thought it was over for me.

Apollo

VIP
Sounds like I'd like these Germanics. I like direct and sociable types.

It becomes annoying after awhile, especially if you have to deal with it 24/7.

Whenever I am in Anglo countries or I am talking to Anglos in real life I enjoy their more empathetic/friendlier use of language and conversation style.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Sounds like I'd like these Germanics. I like direct and sociable types.
Dude here’s a back story:

I was shopping with 2 female friends of mine, one was Dutch the other was Somali.

I was fitting clothes and found a beautiful summer dress.

When I showcased it to my friends my Somali friend complimented me but my Dutch friend outright told me that it was ugly, old-fashioned and it wasn’t flattering me in a good way 💀.

She then went and searched for a dress that did indeed flatter me and told me that the other one was too much while this one was perfect.

she’s so brutally honest that it hurts

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
@Apollo

So Germans are not like Scandos? Scandinavians seem socially bankrupt to me. So awkward and they like to keep to their own.

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo

So Germans are not like Scandos? Scandinavians seem socially bankrupt to me. So awkward and they like to keep to their own.

From what I read and also based on personal experience, it is worst in the Dutch, and close second are the German speaking countries.

It is not a rude/racist kind of directness, just a very blunt and a semi-autistic kind of directness.

Xoxoxo

VIP
...Mijn interesse in Nederlandse rapmuziek is niet groot. Ik zie het maar gangsters vloeken
Neee dat is dat van nu. Hier zijn grote bangers van terug:

for English speakers, here are the best Dutch songs from the last decade:

Xoxoxo

VIP
Neee dat is dat van nu. Hier zijn grote bangers van terug:

for English speakers, here are the best Dutch songs from the last decade:

Apollo

VIP
So you speak that Germanic language that sounds like hebrew

Excluding the weird G sound it is kinda similar to English in sound.

It is the closest language to English of the main languages of Europe (excluding tiny ones like Frisian).

What is your name?
Wat is jouw naam? (NL)
Wie ist dein Name? (DE)
Vad heter du? (SE)

Trending

Latest posts