Tattoos are on the RISE in SOMALIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filthy kuffar look at this hadith
It was narrated that Abu Juhayfah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) cursed the one who does tattoos, the one who has a tattoo done, the one who consumes riba (usury or interest) and the one who pays it, and he forbade the price of a dog and the earnings of a prostitute, and he cursed the image-makers.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5032).
Naga amus wa waalan tahay waryaa I told you I don't follow Hadith

"Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.'"

— Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:260
Mashallah great hadith we should follow it and kill all the apostates.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I read the article and listened to the audio on BBC. They were kneegrows crying because they got deported and keep getting harassed by locals .

This is typical lazy Somali “post a pic “ journalism on Twitter . Lol , you think anyone in muqdisho can do those tats ? There isn’t even on Somali tatoo artist in West ( except the you gonna post ).
Tattoos aren't on the rise it's just a bunch of trump deportees

A real Somali journalist wouldn't post a pic they would interview the person and even roast them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending