Tattoos are on the RISE in SOMALIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20180401_171500.jpg

Maybe , but what is a gang tattoo gonna do for you when yo ass been deported to muqdisho by Trump . One of the Faraxs in the BBC report said he was forced to get a tat by a prison gang . I wonder what else they forced him to do .:gucciwhat:

How do you know some didn't get it on their own and are locals?

SumMo

very lowkey
Astaghfirullah.. whats up with these threads? Why is no one fearing Allah(swt)?:uCkf6mf:

No wonder being a muslim in this dunya is becoming increasingly difficult. Our countries back home are in turmoil and our lives in the west is becoming increasingly dangerous.

These really are the signs of the last day.. Subhan’Allah. :frdfvsb::i83dwbv:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
How would you do it
I have a bignetwork of professional idividuals who have mastered the art of seduction. The only thing you need to do is embrace this multicultural gang of es ! Give it a try they Will not let you down , the so called gay conditon you suffer from is only illusionsl and stems from your Imagintion it can be deleted very easily as long as you give it a chance ! On thebehalf of beesha somalispot we belivie in you !

Astaghfirullah.. whats up with these threads? Why is no one fearing Allah(swt)?:uCkf6mf:

No wonder being a muslim in this dunya is becoming so difficult. Our countries back home are in turmoil and our lives in the west is becoming increasingly dangerous by the day.

These really are the signs of the last day.. Subhan’Allah. :frdfvsb::i83dwbv:

We're talking about tattoos.

:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending