Tattoos are on the RISE in SOMALIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bignetwork of professional idividuals who have mastered the art of seduction. The only thing you need to do is embrace this multicultural gang of es ! Give it a try they Will not let you down , the so called gay conditon you suffer from is only illusionsl and stems from your Imagintion it can be deleted very easily as long as you give it a chance ! On thebehalf of beesha somalispot we belivie in you !

Well that was useless.

SumMo

very lowkey
Where in the Quran does it say tattoos are haram?
The lack of Islamic knowledge in this forum..:O27GWRK: How many times do I have to qoute the Quran and the Hadiths? Tatto is haram!

I am not quoting scriptures anymore, go and seek islamic knowledge yourselves.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Well that was useless.
sxb we care about you never forget that on behalf of beesha somalispot if you ever change your mind just know that we are here for you and Will support your change for a more decent lifestyle !

How do you know some didn't get it on their own and are locals?
I read the article and listened to the audio on BBC. They were kneegrows crying because they got deported and keep getting harassed by locals .

This is typical lazy Somali “post a pic “ journalism on Twitter . Lol , you think anyone in muqdisho can do those tats ? There isn’t even on Somali tatoo artist in West ( except the you gonna post ).

sxb we care about you never forget that on behalf of beesha somalispot if you ever change your mind just know that we are here for you and Will support your change for a more decent lifestyle !

I will marry a woman. Don't worry. I have parents to give grandchildren to. But she will have to be OK with me. She will be a lesbian.

SumMo

very lowkey
And so is khat.

:gucciwhat:

I never knew talking about tattoos is haram.

I have been an active voice against khat and other zinas as well! There are haram activities going on back home, I never disputed that. But adding on to it, only makes it worse..

We should be eliminating chewing khat, fornication, and other haram activities.. Instead we keep introducing and adding to more zina.

The lack of Islamic knowledge in this forum..:O27GWRK: How many times do I have to qoute the Quran and the Hadiths? Tatto is haram!

I am not quoting scriptures anymore, go and seek islamic knowledge yourselves.
But you're quoting me right now lmao.. You're contradicting yourself, like the Hadith. Go follow Hadiths that say to kill apostates. Not my problem.

I read the article and listened to the audio on BBC. They were kneegrows crying because they got deported and keep getting harassed by locals .

This is typical lazy Somali “post a pic “ journalism on Twitter . Lol , you think anyone in muqdisho can do those tats ? There isn’t even on Somali tatoo artist in West ( except the you gonna post ).

Lots of Somalis with tattoos and two Somali tattoo artists I know.

SumMo

very lowkey
But you're quoting me right now lmao.. You're contradicting yourself, like the Hadith. Go follow Hadiths that say to kill apostates. Not my problem.

I said «I am not quoting scriptures», didn’t know you were a scripture..

And how dare you speak about the deen like that?
44EEB28A-2511-4EDF-AD9F-A2554ED24380.jpeg

SumMo

very lowkey
Lots of Somali Christians are celebrating Easter today. I know a few.

Does that make you sad?

I feel sad for them? Idk if I would say I feel ‘sad’. How can I be sad when I have Allah(swt)?

My deen and my love for Allah(swt) always makes me feel whole. :rolleyes::it0tdo8: Alhamdullilah.

SumMo

very lowkey
Nice edit. Hadiths contradict the Quran and say to kill innocent people who leave Islam.This is a result in years of mental trauma and extremism in dugsi.
Wow. You are misguided. I wish I wasn’t as tired as I am, so that I could educate you on these misconceptions.:eek:

But I seriously don’t have the energy. There are so many misguided people here. I just have accept that I can’t educate and heal everybody. I’ve had enough quoting the scriptures.

I will have you in my dua tho. :rolleyes::it0tdo8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending