Tanzania

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on board with this noble cause. In fact make a fair exchange of sending back one so alien in exchange for one Bantu.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Our people are always killing it in other countries just not theirs
you can interpret that how u like lol
Well there's alot of issues in our country like american drones, bombs Al-Shabaab, severe corruption and foreign interventions/interests that those other countries don't deal with so heavily. So not much stopping them from being successful alhamdulliah that's why even Angola banned muslims because of how successful the somalis were when they got there they got scared

Genghis Khan

Abgaal Hiraab Hawiyeh Samaale
I am on board with this noble cause. In fact make a fair exchange of sending back one so alien in exchange for one Bantu.

There is no exchange bro,thats their ancestral homeland if they want to go back its theirs,no need for any exchange and quit saying somali aliens lmao so ruthless and racist:uCkf6mf:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I was watching Question Time the other day
This remainer indian panelist says something along the lines of, look at teresa may dancing around in africa all these countries she's visiting combined don't have the same gdp as leeds. (A small city in england). I thought he was waffling so I lookded it up and he was right. Leeds gdp 60billion, tanzania 12b.
Tanzania's GDP was 52 billion in 2017. You're fake news.

Tanzania also now has a bad-ass president who is going after corruption with bazooka. Between him, kagame and the ghanian president some things are starting to turn around in Africa. Still a long way to go but the talent and potential is there for some countries to really make a statement in the next decade. The chinese are a little worrisome though.

The great thing is that he is doing this on behalf of the people. The man canceled a big indepence parade and took the money to buy beds for people in hospital.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
i have a couple of indian friends that travel around africa with their motorcycles,they did a indian ocean to atlantic ocean trip,inshallah next time i am there i am thinking of joining them
Sounds like a good way to get captured in the Congo forest by Kony and fed to hyenas.
:mjlol:

Sounds like a good way to get captured in the Congo forest by Kony and fed to hyenas.
:mjlol:
well you avoid the dangerous countries like south sudan or congo,those guys started from the indian ocean in tanzania to the atlantic ocean in namibia they passed through zambia a peaceful country

Tanzania also now has a bad-ass president who is going after corruption with bazooka. Between him, kagame and the ghanian president some things are starting to turn around in Africa. Still a long way to go but the talent and potential is there for some countries to really make a statement in the next decade. The chinese are a little worrisome though.

The great thing is that he is doing this on behalf of the people. The man canceled a big indepence parade and took the money to buy beds for people in hospital.
No body likes him in tanzania he is killing the economy,no job no income nothing,all private local investors ran away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts