Tanzania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

Abgaal Hiraab Hawiyeh Samaale
everyone is afraid of change,somalia was their home for a long time,but they will be very happy in tanzania,not kenya the bantus there are very tribalistic racist people but tanzania the bantus are cool and welcoming,they will be alot more happier the only problem is there are no jobs here so they will suffer,but they can borrow the somali formula.that is from a community do business with each other and they will be successfull and happy
or we can just co exist with them we already do in east africa

True, but for the older generation it would be hard but for sure the children and under 30's would adapt rather fast and good thing about Tanzania its a peacefull country no problems compared to other african countries.
Plus literally their tribes are in Tanzania so somali bantus can join them and be welcomed by their brother and sisters.

Genghis Khan

@Sidi Dirir look at your homeland mashallah,i dont know why you guys like to be second class citizens in hell hole somalia living with somali savages when your homeland is so beautiful and developed,smh

@Factz what do you think of this bro

Genghis Khan

I love Tanzania home of ilmo Bantu

Actually from my research, Tanzania is heaven on earth lol really its multicultural arabs,indians,bantu,nilotes and cushites live there and there women are beautiful compared to Uganda and kenya which have little intermarriage,Tanzania intermarriage is high according to a studies conducted, Isaaq somalis(from british colonial) are many in that country intermarriage is common.

ansell.jpg

shes habar jeclo her brother is called rashid gave me an offer if i ever get married i can go to their hotel in the middle of the serengeti for my honeymoon

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Tanzania is Beautiful country best bantu nation defo in my bucket list why dont more somali bantus migrate there since it is their original homeland? and furthemore the somalis that are dying in South Africa should relocate to Tanzania all the somalis there are thriving and i havent heard any ill treatment from them.

Tanzania is Beautiful country best bantu nation defo in my bucket list why dont more somali bantus migrate there since it is their original homeland? and furthemore the somalis that are dying in South Africa should relocate to Tanzania all the somalis there are thriving and i havent heard any ill treatment from them.

The somali Bajuunis who look like a mix of somali and bantu migrated there from their 6 Baajuni islands next to Kismayo to Kenya and Tanzania. The Tanzanians are muslim as well just like the somali Bantu and Somali Bajuunis. They will fit right in.

too many somalis relocated to tanzania and became successfull,since 2015 a new president called maghufuli is for some reason against private business alot of somalis moved to zambia,mozambique,rwanda

too many somalis relocated to tanzania and became successfull,since 2015 a new president called maghufuli is for some reason against private business alot of somalis moved to zambia,mozambique,rwanda
Our people are always killing it in other countries just not theirs
you can interpret that how u like lol

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
the south african somalis should start moving to near by countries as you mentioned someone needs to enlighten on how dangerous south africa is if they continue to live there smh.

Genghis Khan

Yah bro Tanzania is so good i dont know why somali bantus dont want their homeland but few like 3000 have weny back,but whatever they choose its their choice as a community but if it was me and i am being mistreated and a second class citizen i would have gone back to my homeland to my people,my blood people walahi i dont know,maybe bantu are not community orriented like us somalis.

Yah bro Tanzania is so good i dont know why somali bantus dont want their homeland but few like 3000 have weny back,but whatever they choose its their choice as a community but if it was me and i am being mistreated and a second class citizen i would have gone back to my homeland to my people,my blood people walahi i dont know,maybe bantu are not community orriented like us somalis.
They can't afford to travel and there is no welfare system to help them cause you know Africa and they don't get any land. Make those guarantees and they will move.

Status
Not open for further replies.