Tallest Apartment building in Africa.

Anybody here rich enough to grab a unit in this architectural masterpiece.

It looks fantastic.The developer of this thing is going to make some mad dough. It's located in one of the richest districts of Nairobi. The area is the headquarters of some of the biggest businesses in the region like Banks, Insurance companies etc

EmEhHy6XIAEeGZT.jpeg

125433531_994936704324006_4050917021185602310_n (1).jpg

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Anybody here rich enough to grab a unit in this architectural masterpiece.

It looks fantastic.The developer of this thing is going to make some mad dough. It's located in one of the richest districts of Nairobi. The area is the headquarters of some of the biggest businesses in the region like Banks, Insurance companies etc

View attachment 158526
View attachment 158527

The developer is a Turkish enterprise . it looks very good but the backdrop of the poverty city doesn't help the ambience. At least there a new bling bling Public Library. Nairobi is going somewhere.

The developer is a Turkish enterprise . it looks very good but the backdrop of the poverty city doesn't help the ambience. At least there a new bling bling Public Library. Nairobi is going somewhere.
Yeah on the Architectural side the building looks fantastic. The interior alone looks world class.

Don't hate about it saying Nairobi is going nowhere. It's a rapidly developing city and the infrastructure there is improving with time. Btw this development is in a very prime location, otherwise the developer would not have committed billions of dollars into it. It's a worthy piece of real estate.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yeah on the Architectural side the building looks fantastic. The interior alone looks world class.

Don't hate about it saying Nairobi is going nowhere. It's a rapidly developing city and the infrastructure there is improving with time. Btw this development is in a very prime location, otherwise the developer would not have committed billions of dollars into it. It's a worthy piece of real estate.

The design and architecture is typical western standards. I agree. Very cool, and pleasing to the eye. But who is going to afford that? The Ministers & the Vice president?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
and by the way the model presenter did a good job selling it.

The design and architecture is typical western standards. I agree. Very cool, and pleasing to the eye. But who is going to afford that? The Ministers & the Vice president?

The development consists mostly of one and two bedroom apartments at $110,000 & $350,000. This is affordable for upper middle income guys even by African standards. It's located in the busiest business district full of several big company headquarters. I think there are many people working in such s place who could afford it.

But I think like a half of the whole thing will be bought by wealthy diasporans. I remember I saw a feature where they were saying that diasporans demand for houses in Nairobi is quite high. Wealthy folks from places like UAE, Nigeria, South Africa, UK, US are driving up the demand for housing.

The developer is saying that the thing is 20% sold, and they are just laying the foundation now.

Real estate development is the most booming business in African cities right now. Ask any Somali folks in places like Kenya, Uganda or Tanzania. The demand is there because the populations there are growing rapidly. The economies are also expanding because of the improving infrastructure and the increasing productivity and consumer market.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The development consists mostly of one and two bedroom apartments at $110,000 & $350,000. This is affordable for upper middle income guys even by African standards. It's located in the busiest business district full of several big company headquarters. I think there are many people working in such s place who could afford it.

But I think like a half of the whole thing will be bought by wealthy diasporans. I remember I saw a feature where they were saying that diasporans demand for houses in Nairobi is quite high. Wealthy folks from places like UAE, Nigeria, South Africa, UK, US are driving up the demand for housing.

The developer is saying that the thing is 20% sold, and they are just laying the foundation now.

Real estate development is the most booming business in African cities right now. Ask any Somali folks in places like Kenya, Uganda or Tanzania. The demand is there because the populations there are growing rapidly. The economies are also expanding because of the improving infrastructure and the increasing productivity and consumer market.

"

The economies are also expanding because of the improving infrastructure and the increasing productivity and consumer market.

I agree East African Economy is expanding rapidly. Which is great. I think infrastructure and the Peso Cell phone money transactions has helped considerably. Yes, i like successes news for East Africa. Somalia would have been double that, except people are nervous about security.

What is the average US dollars for a regular apartments in the inner cities?

I’m so jelly. That looks awesome. It’ll probably be populated by the richest of Kenyans and expats from all over the world.

"

The economies are also expanding because of the improving infrastructure and the increasing productivity and consumer market.

I agree East African Economy is expanding rapidly. Which is great. I think infrastructure and the Peso Cell phone money transactions has helped considerably. Yes, i like successes news for East Africa. Somalia would have been double that, except people are nervous about security.

What is the average US dollars for a regular apartments in the inner cities?
I am not sure about apartment prices in the inner cities.I can only tell you about rent prices in middle class areas. (Bear in mind that this is Africa standards of middle income).
The average rent in the middle class estates is about $300 p.m. Example of such middle class neighborhoods is a place called SOUTH C which has a high population of Somalis.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am not sure about apartment prices in the inner cities.I can only tell you about rent prices in middle class areas. (Bear in mind that this is Africa standards of middle income).
The average rent in the middle class estates is about $300 p.m. Example of such middle class neighborhoods is a place called SOUTH C which has a high population of Somalis.

That is K.SH 33450.00 crazy.

That is K.SH 33450.00 crazy.
It's quite affordable for most middle class working folks there. I think on average that is the rent amount that most Somali families pay in Nairobi.

But there are upcoming decent neighborhoods in the outskirts of the city ( but considered part of the city metropolitan area) which are much cheaper in rent prices i.e about $150 p.m. That's where majority of people working in the city reside.

Trending