• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Nope :nahgirl:

Shes a sheegato and is claiming somalis for clout.

I hope oromos claim her soon iA.

She is MJ. Her roots go back to Amiina.
ZMiROCU.png

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Nope shes oromo. Im passing her to them.

Are you canadians trynna take another L? Its like you look for Ls for fun now. We must actively pass her to the oromos. This their problem now.

Our L'z are not comparable to the U.K. Plus, Sabrina is from the U.K. :nahgirl:

I would treat her as slave if she was my wife kkk

f*ck you
Horta why @anonymous34 posting threads such as "show half your eye", "what's under your diraac/Macawiis, post half a picture", "post half a picture of half of your afuur".

These threads are redundant. You're losing creativity. You need to get into the kitchen and start making afur :camby:

Lies!
Only made a thread saying post your afur i know how to cook afur well you stupid

Seems like the average somali IQ(68) is the reality on this site

@anonymous34 @World that guy (somaliweyne unionist) isn't Dhulbahante.
@Cumar that mahmud guy isn't Hawiye.

loool

f*ck you factz you arent funny for this!

Sigh everyone keeps thinking I'm Isaaq, look guys, the reason I back Isaaq is because literally every post in the political or clan sections are Somaliland Vs Puntland. There are very few Hawiye members on here and very few of the discussions are about us (and I mean actual discussion not "haha Hutu"). So to entertain myself, I had to pick a side and I obvs would back Isaaq over Darod whom have little to no beef with us (don't let sheegatos like Cumar tell you otherwise). :manny:

And for the last time I am not Factz:kodaksmiley:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Sigh everyone keeps thinking I'm Isaaq, look guys, the reason I back Isaaq is because literally every post in the political or clan sections are Somaliland Vs Puntland. There are very few Hawiye members on here and very few of the discussions are about us (and I mean actual discussion not "haha Hutu"). So to entertain myself, I had to pick a side and I obvs would back Isaaq over Darod whom have little to no beef with us (don't let sheegatos like Cumar tell you otherwise). :manny:

And for the last time I am not Factz:kodaksmiley:

Why this does this girl keep mentioning me on here? I'm not your father naaya. :faysalwtf:

No one wants qeylo and buuq at home. That is why a lot of Reer waqooyi men are settling with southern women nowadays.

Southern women kkk you think we are all submissive kkk i will break my husbands head if he defies me :cool: unless he is like 6ft 4+ than acudibillah im scared for my life :nahgirl:

If my husband is between 5ft 11-6ft 3 i'm not scared of him :pachah1:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Southern women kkk you think we are all submissive kkk i will break my husbands head if he defies me :cool: unless he is like 6ft 4+ than acudibillah im scared for my life :nahgirl:

You should be happy, that is a good stereotype to have in the Somali community. :pachah1:

Your meher prices will go up due to greater competition. :trumpsmirk:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Southern women are submissive except for Marehan, Habar Gidir and Murursade. Those women are wild acudubillah.

You should be happy, that is a good stereotype to have in the Somali community. :pachah1:

Your meher prices will go up do to greater competition. :trumpsmirk:

Its true reer xamar women are submissive. The reer xamar dialect on women is hot too :gaasdrink: the reer waqooyi dialect is very harsh and its rough on women imo :noneck:

Bohol

VIP

You will be massive to me once you see how massive my hands are. :cool:

Southern women are submissive except for Marehan, Habar Gidir and Murursade. Those women are wild acudubillah.

Murursade women from the southern region like xamar are actually submissive. Murursade women from galmudug arent that submissive.

I have a reer xamar (dayniile) accent when speaking somali. However my ayeyo is from central somalia so i can be a little bit hot headed. :samwelcome: i will gladly break any niggas head that comes for me or my children :samwelcome:

Also reer ceelbur women make the best mothers its a known fact. :yacadiim:

Murursade women from the southern region like xamar are actually submissive. Murursade women from galmudug arent that submissive.

I have a reer xamar (dayniile) accent when speaking somali. However my ayeyo is from central somalia so i can be a little bit hot headed. :samwelcome: i will gladly break any niggas head that comes for me or my children :samwelcome:

Also reer ceelbur women make the best mothers its a known fact. :yacadiim:
Reer Mudug (In this case I mean Galgaduud + Mudug) are generally stereotyped as tough and hot headed

Status
Not open for further replies.