Tall Xalimos or Short Xalimos poll

Tall Xalimos or Short Xalimos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horta why @anonymous34 posting threads such as "show half your eye", "what's under your diraac/Macawiis, post half a picture", "post half a picture of half of your afuur".

These threads are redundant. You're losing creativity. You need to get into the kitchen and start making afur :camby:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Horta why @anonymous34 posting threads such as "show half your eye", "what's under your diraac/Macawiis, post half a picture", "post half a picture of half of your afuur".

These threads are redundant. You're losing creativity. You need to get into the kitchen and start making afur :camby:

This is @anonymous34 and @SomaliWadaniSoldier in future.

bednV9R.png

Horta why @anonymous34 posting threads such as "show half your eye", "what's under your diraac/Macawiis, post half a picture",
"post half a picture of half of your afuur".

Do you even know how to
Cook Wecel?

I hope they spit your Caaaasho Insha'Allah

I would gladly make u shaaah
u filled With my spit in it

:trumpsmirk:

:dead:
@anonymous34 Why do they take so much pride of opening their legs to Arabs to overpower us, yet the kingdom was eventually destroyed by Hawiye?

You're both talking about different things lol, i assume you mean the hobyo sultanate thing after majeerteen "conquered" hawiye or whatever but that guy mocking anonymous was on about when Murursade was beaten and their territory taken over by Aideed in just 15 minutes (in the 90s) :icon lol:

You're both talking about different things lol, i assume you mean the hobyo sultanate thing after majeerteen "conquered" hawiye or whatever but that guy mocking anonymous was on about when Murursade was beaten and their territory taken over by Aideed in just 15 minutes (in the 90s) :icon lol:
:ohdamn::kanyeshrug:

Really. Nayaa he is the president who is internationally recognised. Gaas mr fat ass is a nobody.
Well mr.farmaajo has been unable to put a leash on 'gaas mr fat ass' and every other fat oday there is claiming to be president of their nonsense state.

Instead farmaajo goes to the UN security council putting on full display his lack of authority in the country. The guy has no idea what hes doing. So im just saying he may be the recognized president internationally but thats pointless if your own people dont recognize you. :manny:

Be proud of kheyre naaya not farmaajo. Kheyre seems like niin rag cant say the same for his friend.:ivers:

@anonymous34 :tacky: :tacky::tacky::tacky: why you embarrassing them :jaynerd: the girl talked bad about farmaaje and murusade but then claimed barkhad abdi and the non irrelevant one's from her clan:dead1:
:drakewtf: i fail to see how ive been embarrassed. Yall be making everything about qabiil :childplease: farmaajo is powerless and has failed to put the mamul gobaleed on leashes. Naaya i support a unified country with the mamul gobaleed being under the authority of farmaajo. Hes failed to deliver. Cant believe somalis are genuinely satisfied with this guy :draketf: we need to get higher standards than this.

True, a lot of the MJ's who are "famous" arent even doing something good, like ayan hirsi the athiest and Sabrina Dhowre because she's dating someone famous, and then there are the models who arent contributing much to society. Not hating though, good for them. :zhqjlmx:
Sabrina dhowre is not somali.

But you really trynna go there waraya dont make me produce a list :comeon: we got people from all across the board Everyone else aint even on the board yet. :hemad:

stay mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts