Tall Xalimos or Short Xalimos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@anonymous34 Abaayo Last time I was here this thread was a calm lit thread about xalimos heights.

Next thing I know this thread about height turns into a FKD war about clans in the holy month of Ramadan. :mjkkk:

Sheikh

VIP
shut up a noble mareexan such as yourself bootyclapping for a sheegato like @Somaliweyne Unionist :nahgirl:

Abaayo you are correct I am noble Marehan. But I didn't side with that dull witted man. He was trying way too hard against you. You karbashed him. :russ:

To be honest speaking on a Darood basis here. Beesha Dhulbahante have brought the Darood name down to the ground. They don't seem to know what they want. Mediocrity has fallen on them.

Only thing us beesha can do now is to form a state for them.

Every week you will see Dhulbahante troops going back and forth from PL to SL.

It's embarrassing.

World

VIP
Abaayo you are correct I am noble Marehan. But I didn't side with that dull witted man. He was trying way too hard against you. You karbashed him. :russ:

To be honest speaking on a Darood basis here. Beesha Dhulbahante have brought the Darood name down to the ground. They don't seem to know what they want. Mediocrity has fallen on them.

Only thing us beesha can do now is to form a state for them.

Every week you will see Dhulbahante troops going back and forth from PL to SL.

It's embarrassing.
And what exactly do mareexan want? You don’t invest in your towns or gobol but into xamar, the city you were expelled and kicked out from. You sided with hutus against your darood brothers (ogaden). You are the last people to talk.

Sheikh

VIP
And what exactly do mareexan want? You don’t invest in your towns or gobol but into xamar, the city you were expelled and kicked out from. You sided with hutus against your darood brothers (ogaden). You are the last people to talk.

Us Marehan's plans are to lead Jubaland on our rule. I personally talking did invest in my home cities, towns, gobol etc. I have sent money to Kismayo just 2 months ago to Marehan families living there. As for Gedo I some other Marehan brothers sent money to Beled Hawo and the other cities in the gobol. Ogaden are my Darood brothers but they are land squatters that squat our homes in Lower Juba. They need to go back to Ethiopia and Kenya You really expect me a Marehan to side with Ogaden that are claming a city in Kismayo where my clan dominated it's port and countryside since the 90's and early 2000's?

Even Majerteen don't like Ogaden Faroole a MJ man used to deport OGs from PL in the 2009 and 2010! Lmfao and Dhulbahante in Las Anod are with Ali Khalif a guy that is pro SL. How humiliating.

tenor.gif

World

VIP
Us Marehan's plans are to lead Jubaland on our rule. I personally talking did invest in my home cities, towns, gobol etc. I have sent money to Kismayo just 2 months ago to Marehan families living there. As for Gedo I some other Marehan brothers sent money to Beled Hawo and the other cities in the gobol. Ogaden are my Darood brothers but they are land squatters that squat our homes in Lower Juba. They need to go back to Ethiopia and Kenya You really expect me a Marehan to side with Ogaden that are claming a city in Kismayo where my clan dominated it's port and countryside since the 90's and early 2000's?

Even Majerteen don't like Ogaden Faroole a MJ man used to deport OGs from PL in the 2009 and 2010! Lmfao and Dhulbahante in Las Anod are with Ali Khalif a guy that is pro SL. How humiliating.

tenor.gif
Kismayo is NOT a mareexan city. There are more Sheekhaal and Gaaljecel than Mareexan. You are a guest there just like you are in Xamar. Go and invest in your Al Shabab ridden shitholes. Lower Juba belongs to Ogaden.

Kismayo is NOT a mareexan city. There are more Sheekhaal and Gaaljecel than Mareexan. You are a guest there just like you are in Xamar. Go and invest in your Al Shabab ridden shitholes. Lower Juba belongs to Ogaden.
Shut up you Ogaadeen dickrider I live in Kismaayo and its outskirts and I live.in Buurgaabo and I live in Jamaame and the Bajuni Islands you fool go flipflip between Isaaqland and Majeerteenland

Sheikh

VIP

Kismayo is a MAREHAN city whether you like or not sxb. Sheekhaal is a minority in Kismayo. And Gaaljecel is in the middle of the pack in Kismayo. Kismayo is my city gun yahee gunta dhashay. Lower Juba = Marehan region.

Get rid of Isaaq first taking your land in Sool and Sanaag you talker.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
So how big are the marehans and the dhulbahnte? Are they Hawiye subclans? Do they eat beans

Sheikh

VIP
You're talking about Tunnasangali sxb that actually live on the coast and eat fish. :russ:

Dhulbahante is landlocked. :drakelaugh:

Yep fam Warsangeli are the Darood sub clan that have factories of fish in Las Qoray on the coast.

And Dhulbahante is landlocked... :dwill:

Status
Not open for further replies.