Tall Girls

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Ignore my Canjeero cousin he's a conspiracy theorist

It's real science brada. If they're 6"4 in a population where the average height is 5" 2 you bet there's something wrong with their genes.

It might have come out great for them but you could end up with offsprings with all sorts of issues.

Source:
maxresdefault.jpg

Beautiful and perfected
Standing out yet neglected

Every inch of your extra height adds a significant portion to the dazzling allure of your graceful frame.

I cannot help but to look up and marvel at your superb physic that makes me question whether you flew out of a WonderWoman comic.

It takes a masculine man to love a girl but it takes one who's comfortable with his masculinity to marry a taller woman and be elevated by her delightful presence.

Thia one's for you my Amazonian Warriors.
Haram lower you gaze

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
It's real science brada. If they're 6"4 in a population where the average height is 5" 2 you bet there's something wrong with their genes.

It night have come out great for them but you could end up with offsprings with all sorts of issues.

Source:
maxresdefault.jpg
I don't think the average height in the Somali population is 5'2/157cm

Girls over 190cm deserve the world sxb

:lawd:
They are only reserved for their giant counterparts, inshallah we will outbreed all these short men.
Make sure to get 4 190 cm wives and impregnate them all with 4 kids.

16 giants from one man.
:ooh:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@Medulla can you explain short men obsession with amazon ladies?

Its the same phenomena with skinny guys drooling over borderline obese chicks

Can't help you there I ain't short so I wouldn't understand their psych. Tell them to stick with their short queens or problems will arise us tall geeljires control this market.

:fittytousand:

Trending

Latest posts