Tall Girls

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Beautiful and perfected
Standing out yet neglected

Every inch of your extra height adds a significant portion to the dazzling allure of your graceful frame.

I cannot help but to look up and marvel at your superb physic that makes me question whether you flew out of a WonderWoman comic.

It takes a masculine man to love a girl but it takes one who's comfortable with his masculinity to marry a taller woman and be elevated by her delightful presence.

Thia one's for you my Amazonian Warriors.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I knew you were a smart man @Radical Canjeerorism
giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Tall girls are perfect because they'll make sure you will make giant children.

Or it could just be a random mutation and your kids could end up with something you don't want.

Anything out the ordinary = bad

That's why I always recommend taking a full genomic inventory of your potential in-laws before you marry anyone. :browtf:

Or it could just be a random mutation and your kids could end up with something you don't want.

Anything out the ordinary = bad

That's why I always recommend taking a full genomic inventory of your potential in-laws before you marry anyone. :browtf:
Mutations are rare though plus if you get a mutated child just make another one and with the highes tprobability if you and your wife is tall you'll make a tall child.

:ooh:
Also, I don't think I would marry somebody if I don't know about their diseases and heritable symptoms/diseases etc whatever.

IMAGINE THE CHILD YOU'LL GET, AND 3 YEARS OF TITTY MILK WILL GROW HIM INTO A GIANT.
:banderas:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Mutations are rare though plus if you get a mutated child just make another one and with the highes tprobability if you and your wife is tall you'll make a tall child.

Also, I don't think I would marry somebody if I don't know about their diseases and heritable symptoms/diseases etc whatever.

IMAGINE THE CHILD YOU'LL GET, AND 3 YEARS OF TITTY MILK WILL GROW HIM INTO A GIANT.
Ignore my Canjeero cousin he's a conspiracy theorist

I remember seeing a girl in Subway couple months ago who was 6’4... I’m 6’2.5 and she had a good inch on me lool first time I met a girl taller than me

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
6 4 is a inch higher than me so thats a no go

6'1 and below ;)

More amazonians for me to choose from thank you for tapping out

I'll happily go up to my height ain't no complaints here

She's married it lowkey hurts got a nigga feeling all sad and shit if I was 10 years older and from Rwanda I would of shoot my shot 100 times

:mjcry:

I knew my trans-qabiil cousin would be on the same page as me real nigga!

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

PK-daughter660.jpg

I'm off to Rwanda

We're blessed to live in a time where we have access to all this information.

Hopefully the world doesn't turn into Gattaca dystopia.

Trending