Taliban capture Kabul as the President flees the country

reer

VIP
Man Afghan army folded so quick, its crazy. I am a little suspicious with how some countries are easily accepting them as the de facto government.
they control the country so if you wanna work with afghans you gotta go through them. china won the chinese united nations seat from taiwan which took years after toppling the capitalist government.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Yes, comparing Taliban with Somali clan fractions is an insult to our intelligence. The biggest difference between AS and Taliban, aside from better leadership and strategy, is that Taliban is a homegrown group with no foreign ideology. They might receive funding from dress wearing Arabs, but they still hold on to their homegrown aqeedah and religious teachings.
Foreign idealogy? Is there any important difference in either of their teachings?
they control the country so if you wanna work with afghans you gotta go through them. china won the chinese united nations seat from taiwan which took years after toppling the capitalist government.
Im curious to see their interaction with other countries or the UN. I wonder if them playing world politics like the rest of the “Islamic Republics” will dilute their brand.

Meanwhile, the men standing around were making fun of girls and women, laughing at our terror. “Go and put on your chadari [burqa],” one called out. “It is your last days of being out on the streets,” said another. “I will marry four of you in one day,” said a third.

:dead: :deadrose:

reer

VIP
Foreign idealogy? Is there any important difference in either of their teachings?

Im curious to see their interaction with other countries or the UN. I wonder if them playing world politics like the rest of the “Islamic Republics” will dilute their brand.
its official that you can beat a superpower in the 21st century. what a focking generation we live in. witnessing game of thrones shiidh from our laptops. :wow:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
it is being celebrated in Syria.
Celebrating other terrorist group victories

giphy.gif

Trending