VIP
*United States has left the game*
*Taliban has entered the game*
*President Ashraf Ghani has left the game*

:mjcry:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Ashraf Ghani, also known as Ashraf Ahmad, is pictured in the 1966-67 Lake Oswego High School yearbook in Oregon
DTPQDCNHJZHSPDWLKJ3MS2H3WE.jpg

CHYSKODISZAJTPOUO4DY7T7JNM.jpg
Z4OOLHSHSJH5ZKZOY2TE4XVOEI.jpg

They’re mostly Pashtuns. Unless Pashtuns have divisions within themselves I doubt that would happen
The taliban is made up of loosely associated groups who are united by their shared goal of implementing their strict interpretation of sharia. The taliban leadership however have been trying to portray themselves as fairly moderate in order to get international recognition and legitimacy which could result in certain factions branding them as traitors to their goal and may lead to infighting.

The taliban is made up of loosely associated groups who are united by their shared goal of implementing their strict interpretation of sharia. The taliban leadership however have been trying to portray themselves as fairly moderate in order to get international recognition and legitimacy which could result in certain factions branding them as traitors to their goal and may lead to infighting.
Taliban is one movement dominated by pashtuns with Deobandi Islamic ideas mixed with pashtunwali traditional laws and their current moderate take is to remain influential in the country for the coming years or decades with holding talks with all Afghan groups of establishing a new inclusive national unity govt that includes Taliban and previous members of the govt cuz decades of war had brought nothing but destruction for the country and Taliban doesn't want that if they really want to be part of the political system in Afghanistan

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Taliban stopped this filthy culture when they were in power. Its been practiced openly the last 20 years. I hope they catch these men if they are still around.

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I watched them trying to fly a american black hawk helicopter 😂 These men are dangerous and hilarious , it will be game over if they actually learn to fly them.