Taliban capture Kabul as the President flees the country

...says God will take accountability from the "former president".

I'm just in awe how this paper army crumbled in under a week. 300,000k soldiers (at least on paper) and they couldn't even hold a single city? There needs to be a book about this.

Goes to show how important leadership and inspiration is to army, can have all the shiny weapons in the world but you can't buy will.

Good for him or he would have been paraded in the streets like the former Afghan president najibuhallah in 1993 when mujahedeen entered the capital

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
wasiirka gaashaandhigga on twitter :deadrose:

giphy.gif

reer

VIP
Taliban will happily die fighting , the afghan soliders are backed by spineless leaders so i doubt they have the same confidence
if im a poor somali national soldier in konfur why would i put my life on the line for 150dollars when the leadership will flee the country? simple.

I hope the leaders in Somalia are watching and learn from this (zero chance of course). No one wants to die for corrupt leaders who don’t care about them. These afghan soldiers were getting no food, no ammunition, no reinforcements & no air support. So when Taliban surround your post and their commanders give you a call offering safe passage if they surrender and leave their weapons…..not gonna lie I’d take that deal as well. I’d rather risk execution by Taliban than die in vain for that coward Afghani.

1 trillion spent on fighting in Afghanistan, only for them to re-emerge stronger then before.

If taliban wouldn’t be a horrific organization I would have applaud them for resisting Usa

From what I hear half of the Afghan national army is taliban. Many of the soldiers are there to collect a pay check. And when they do fight the taliban they abandon or surrender to their uncles who are in the taliban. The soldiers that are fleeing the country are those that belong to minorities.

Sad state of affairs

Truly, I'm not very surprised by this result. The Taliban troops had high morale compared to the former Afghan government forces.

When it comes to actual combat, morale counts for a lot. You need to be sure of what you're fighting for in the end and not falter.

World

VIP
Truly, I'm not very surprised by this result. The Taliban troops had high morale compared to the former Afghan government forces.

When it comes to actual combat, morale counts for a lot. You need to be sure of what you're fighting for in the end and not falter.
The funny thing is, the Afghan government forces were “300,000” strong, with billions of dollars worth of American weaponry and taliban conquered the entire country without a single fight. There was no combat whatsoever.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
The funny thing is, the Afghan government forces were “300,000” strong, with billions of dollars worth of American weaponry and taliban conquered the entire country without a single fight. There was no combat whatsoever.
They even left some heavy weapons for them like tanks and attack helicopters

Trending