Taliban blitzing through Afghanistan.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1624291082308.png

zaffron

gumeysi diid
Geesiyeen beat the British, Soviet Union, and now they humiliated America + Nato and they forcing the traitors who helped them out of the country
:trumpsmirk:

zaffron

gumeysi diid
Taliban are homosexuals lol, they have a saying in their culture which is "Women are for marriage & boys are for play".
Why are you slandering them? They banned the practice of Bacha Bazi (sex with little boys) and it only came back after the US deposed them. Go on youtube you'll see any documentary about the Afghan National Army they mention how they keep little boys on their military bases to rape. Taliban throws gay people off cliffs.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Taliban are homosexuals lol, they have a saying in their culture which is "Women are for marriage & boys are for play".
its crime in Taliban areas and is punished by death

Geesiyeen beat the British, Soviet Union, and now they humiliated America + Nato and they forcing the traitors who helped them out of the country

Gumeysii diid

disclaimer: i believe taliban to be a terrorist organisation because the west told me so, so i believe the west and anything they say, i mean the west are so smart they rule the world and technology. The west also want to help everyone and stop people from fighting.

Taliban at 12:54 say they might cut off the hand of a thief, this is the justice system some people wish for.

stoning for adultery, cutting off hands for stealing and no television. Quiet a wonderful life lmao.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Taliban at 12:54 say they might cut off the hand of a thief, this is the justice system some people wish for.

stoning for adultery, cutting off hands for stealing and no television. Quiet a wonderful life lmao.

cutting the hand of the thief is part of of the sharia law

Wow they just left a bunch of armoured vehicle and weapons for them to take :farmajoyaab:

The Afghan army had billions of dollars worth of help and they still can't beat the Taliban. At this point honestly, the Tablian deserve to rule Afghanistan since they are fighting with heart and determination.
The Afghan army is an absolute joke. It's over for them what a waste of money, time and resources from the international community on these guys.

looool not even surprised. taliban gonna blitz their way to the capital and the rest of the world is just not gonna recognise their government and ignore it all while they run the place

Trending