Taliban blitzing through Afghanistan.

Is racism a hobby for you or something?:kanyehmm:
It was just an observation, dude. And a pretty accurate one at that. Think about it, hairy parts of the world produce creepy sexually aggressive men (ie. Levant, Turkey, Iran, South Asia, Southern Europe, Arabian Gulf)....am I wrong? :duck:

Nomads are a naturally uncivilised group, which also explains why Somalis can't achieve anything except a failed state:wow:
And you're lecturing me about racism? Oh, but then again, you're not really Somali. Just an Indian poser. Reer xaarmar never fail to amuse me :mjlol:

And you're lecturing me about racism? Oh, but then again, you're not really Somali. Just an Indian poser. Reer xaarmar never fail to amuse me :mjlol:
It's not being racist I'm being self-critical since I have plenty of Somali blood, my mother is Hawiye Abgaal remember. I know that it isn't the same lineage as the great & noble Majerteenis who surrendered to the Italians but oh well:pachah1::francis:

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
It was just an observation, dude. And a pretty accurate one at that. Think about it, hairy parts of the world produce creepy sexually aggressive men (ie. Levant, Turkey, Iran, South Asia, Southern Europe, Arabian Gulf)....am I wrong? :duck:
well, France Britain Spain Russia Italy. don't worry I'm just helping you to complete your list of aggressive people

Trending