Take this personality test!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I got ENTJ-A ( Commander).

Commanders are natural-born leaders. People with this personality type embody the gifts of charisma and confidence, and project authority in a way that draws crowds together behind a common goal. However, Commanders are also characterized by an often ruthless level of rationality, using their drive, determination and sharp minds to achieve whatever end they’ve set for themselves. Perhaps it is best that they make up only three percent of the population, lest they overwhelm the more timid and sensitive personality types that make up much of the rest of the world – but we have Commanders to thank for many of the businesses and institutions we take for granted every day.

black

live and let die.
:ufdup:Watch it, although I can be compassionate... I'm still INFJ-T; 54/46 F/T...so it's almost equal parts. The T was stronger when I was a bit younger but I guess I've gotten more emotionally intelligent with time :2tjlv3e:

Why don't you post your real results?:birdman: And you think you lean more on the F side? Interesting. I took you for either ENTP or INTP...maybe ENTJ.

I've been taking these since school. I've had many varying results, I just don't believe it anymore tbh. I'm in similar-ish boat. I used to get INTJ, but as I'm getting older more consistently F. ENTJ seems the best though. :kanyehmm:

upload_2017-5-21_16-56-53.png

I have been obsessed with MBTI typing for a little while. It was so mindblowing, it helped me to finally understand myself more.
I'm INFJ by the way.

TooMacaan

VIP
I've been taking these since school. I've had many varying results, I just don't believe it anymore tbh. I'm in similar-ish boat. I used to get INTJ, but as I'm getting older more consistently F. ENTJ seems the best though. :kanyehmm:

View attachment 18806
Loool, I did not take you for an INFP...is that your real result or did you pull that off google again?? And how did you turn from a J to a P...can't just be time/age, what brought out that change?:mjohreally:
Your I/E is surprising also, I thought it'd be the reverse. The only thing I was sure about was a dominant intuitive.
ENTJ's are okay but they're definitely not the best...they tend to be a bit bossy and inconsiderate sometimes.
(and yes, while writing this, I'm aware you don't really believe in this typology system but it actually works lol).
Actually f*ck ENTJ, INFP hippie master race :banderas:
I've only met INFP women irl but most tend to be the floaty/dreamer type if I had to assign a reductive label.
I think most sjws also fit in this group or ENFJ :icon lol::icon lol:

TooMacaan

VIP
Some of these tests aren't always 100% accurate and how you interpret the questions may also have an impact on your results. Maybe try reading into the actual cognitive functions (they are more in-depth and helpful imo) or even do other tests from a different website(s) and see how consistent your results are.

Here is a link to an intro on cognitive functions (if you're interested):
http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/

A few comments from anecdotal experiences (ESFP vs. ENFP):

Another Myers-Briggs test (more detailed):
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Some of these tests aren't always 100% accurate and how you interpret the questions may also have an impact on your results. Maybe try reading into the actual cognitive functions (they are more in-depth and helpful imo) or even do other tests from a different website(s) and see how consistent your results are.

well I got enfp again with this test u just posted lol

Screenshot_20170521-221807_01.png

Lool now I got INTJ
intj.jpg

Last edited:

black

live and let die.
Loool, I did not take you for an INFP...is that your real result or did you pull that off google again?? And how did you turn from a J to a P...can't just be time/age, what brought out that change?:mjohreally:
Your I/E is surprising also, I thought it'd be the reverse. The only thing I was sure about was a dominant intuitive.
ENTJ's are okay but they're definitely not the best...they tend to be a bit bossy and inconsiderate sometimes.
(and yes, while writing this, I'm aware you don't really believe in this typology system but it actually works lol).

That was my real result. I still don't believe it though. I'm telling you, if I retake it next month i'll get INTJ INTP. :kanyeshrug:

If ENTJ isn't the best, what would you say is? :cosbyhmm:

I've only met INFP women irl but most tend to be the floaty/dreamer type if I had to assign a reductive label.
I think most sjws also fit in this group or ENFJ :icon lol::icon lol:

:jcoleno: Are you calling me a woman? I had a feeling INFP was predominantly female. f*ck feelings, I'm back to team facts.

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
Is that consistent with your first result? And if not, which description do you think matches you more?
I haven't taken this in a while so I forget how the questions are specifically formatted, but it was the first ever test I did on Myers Briggs and I think I had INTJ back then too. What were your percentages like? And do you think the description is off?

Is that consistent with your first result? And if not, which description do you think matches you more?

I haven't taken this in a while so I forget how the questions are specifically formatted, but it was the first ever test I did on Myers Briggs and I think I had INTJ back then too. What were your percentages like? And do you think the description is off?

Ive taken these tests plenty of times, I pretty much always get the same INTP

TooMacaan

VIP
That was my real result. I still don't believe it though. I'm telling you, if I retake it next month i'll get INTJ INTP. :kanyeshrug:

If ENTJ isn't the best, what would you say is? :cosbyhmm:
Your results shouldn't vary so much in such little time, maybe you're doing something wrong lol. The best way to find your type is by learning more about the cognitive functions though. And try this test instead: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
Edit: Technically there isn't a "best type" but certain types are more favorable in certain roles I guess (and what determines who is favorable can vary based on MBTI type of the main person). I tend to get along with ENFPs, INTPs, ISTPs, ESTJs and other INFJs the most.
:jcoleno: Are you calling me a woman? I had a feeling INFP was predominantly female. f*ck feelings, I'm back to team facts.
No...I wasn't calling you a woman...but the better question is why do you seem offended by the idea of being compared to females??:kanyehmm:

Last edited:

black

live and let die.
No...I wasn't calling you a woman...but the better question is why do you seem offended by the idea of being compared to females??:kanyehmm:

:drakewtf: :ohdamn::ohno: I'm an INFP SJW, you can't do this to me.

:what1::mindblown::mindblown:How is this possible? There is no way that your sensing function is the most dominant!
You're either trolling/messing up the tests on purpose, are horrible at comprehending questions, are horrible at understanding yourself, or there's just something wrong with you.:mugshotman:

I'm very fluid. Today I'm a peace & love hippie, tomorrow I'm a hardline fascist. Everything appeals to me :mjswag:

Wallahi I'm not trolling about the results though. I did kind of rush it, but at the same time the dreamer aspect of the previous result seems equally b.s. I'm very grounded and realistic while also despising routine for example.:patrice:

TooMacaan

VIP
:drakewtf: :ohdamn::ohno: I'm an INFP SJW, you can't do this to me.

I'm very fluid. Today I'm a peace & love hippie, tomorrow I'm a hardline fascist. Everything appeals to me :mjswag:

Wallahi I'm not trolling about the results though. I did kind of rush it, but at the same time the dreamer aspect of the previous result seems equally b.s. I'm very grounded and realistic while also despising routine for example.:patrice:
You must be a very unhealthy INFP then.:bell:
So in denial of your true SJW nature that you've forced yourself to be a sexist, hardline fascist, bigot:susp:

Many faced God lol? I dunno, the fluidity may be a result of being able to see multiple perspectives perhaps..
Try reading through this and typing yourself if/when you have time:

(And maybe even this too lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending