Not open for further replies.

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
IMG_1109.PNG

IMG_1110.PNG

IMG_1111.PNG

TooMacaan

VIP
Lol MBTI? I used read the forums and watch typology related channels on youtube all the time a while back xD
These things take forever to do though. Maybe I'll do it again, I wonder if I'll get the same result.

Lol MBTI? I used read the forums and watch typology related channels on youtube all the time a while back xD
These things take forever to do though. Maybe I'll do it again, I wonder if I'll get the same result.
La illah Ila Allah not you too :snoop:
I told you this thing is the work of the devil:ohlord:

black

live and let die.
Ok I confess, I pulled my image from google. I went with the most ridiculous one I could find. :kanyehmm:

I also think these tests are absolutely stupid and don't indicate shit

TooMacaan

VIP
La illah Ila Allah not you too :snoop:
I told you this thing is the work of the devil:ohlord:
It wasn't even just MBTI (although that was my fav), I did basically any personality quiz...I loved seeing if things matched. I even got really deep into this specific typology, there are things called "enneagrams" and "socionics" that give you more detail in addition to your 4letter MBTI results.
Accuracy wise though, it's said the "Big 5" is more reliable and mbti isn't real...I don't really like that one though(big 5).

black

live and let die.
It wasn't even just MBTI (although that was my fav), I did basically any personality quiz...I loved seeing if things matched. I even got really deep into this specific typology, there are things called "enneagrams" and "socionics" that give you more detail in addition to your 4letter MBTI results.
Accuracy wise though, it's said the "Big 5" is more reliable...I don't really like that one though.

Let us know how it turned out then :drakewtf:

I'm guessing you're INTJ

Status
Not open for further replies.