Take a personalities test

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
I won't let anyone dissect me
Just do the test waryaa:birdman:
No one knows you irl, thus...it doesn't matter if they "dissect you"/learn how you operate (since they can't use it against you in a way that matters anyways).
Plus, I've already narrowed you down to three options.:trumpsmirk:
I've taken the myer' s-brigg assesement several times now and I typically fluctuate from ENTP/ENTJ.
ENTPs and ENTJs are pretty different.. Have you tried it from the website in the OP? And which result do you think matches your personality? You should post your percentages!

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
No one knows you irl, thus...it doesn't matter if they "dissect you"/learn how you operate (since they can't use it against you in a way that matters anyways).
Plus, I've already narrowed you down to three options.

ENTPs and ENTJs are pretty different.. Have you tried it from the website in the OP? And which result do you think matches your personality? You should post your percentages!
I had a personality switch after a breakup from a 2 year relationship. I don't care to do it again since it's proven false. Personalities are susceptible to change however this and many other Myer Briggs sites state that personalities can't change. It's fake, a hoax, and not worth 20 minutes of my life re-doing when I have done it at least 6 times over the course of the last 5 years.

Zeus

STYLIN
Plus, I've already narrowed you down to three options.

Let's hear them :hillarybiz:

I remember doing this here before. This was what I got.

Tarreck_16personalities_1.PNG

TooMacaan

VIP
I had a personality switch after a breakup from a 2 year relationship. I don't care to do it again since it's proven false. Personalities are susceptible to change however this and many other Myer Briggs sites state that personalities can't change. It's fake, a hoax, and not worth 20 minutes of my life re-doing when I have done it at least 6 times over the course of the last 5 years.
You're right that Myers-Briggs is not backed up by science but from what I've read on the matter (as an armchair expert :l), personalities are definitely not that easily changed...it usually takes a traumatic experience to cause a noticeable shift.
People are impacted by their environment, they grow up, change opinions/behavior- of course, but it tends to be gradual and the core personality still remains (just more well rounded due to life experience & interaction with others).

MBTI is mainly just for fun but,
maybe try the Big 5 if you're interested in accuracy regarding this type of stuff?

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
They're just too much. It can get very draining being around them.
It's like they're a big ball of energy that's way too fast and too all over the place to keep up with. They're super intense and jump head first into situations, which can be a little intimidating sometimes since I'm the opposite.
They're not very blessed in the intuition department and tend to say whatever comes to their mind rather than being considerate.

Did I mention cocky?! They are arrogant MF'ers with a 'my way or the high way' know-it-all type attitude. Makes you wanna smack the smirk off their face and put them in perpetual timeout.
They can also be manipulative, you have to watch out for that especially bc it's accompanied by charm. Their likability makes ppl feel at ease or willing to forgive their constant F ups...and that's a dangerous combo.
why you hating on a smart brother like me, which ENTP broke your sweet heart give me the juice:gaasdrink:

TooMacaan

VIP
why you hating on a smart brother like me, which ENTP broke your sweet heart give me the juice:gaasdrink:
Don't know what gave you the idea I was anti-ENTP...
I was referring to ESTPs in that post-- not ENTPs, (and I don't hate ESTPs btw...they're just a bit overwhelming sometimes).

@leeroy jenkins :bell:I'm immune to ESTP manipulation (and manipulation in general) regardless of my naturally trusting/naive instincts. Observing ppl and ocd-level paranoia has helped me compensate.
And are you assuming my sibling's pronouns?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending