Take a personalities test

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
got (INFJ, -A/-T).
" As members of the Diplomat Role group, Advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact."

"Advocates tend to see helping others as their purpose in life, but while people with this personality type can be found engaging rescue efforts and doing charity work, their real passion is to get to the heart of the issue so that people need not be rescued at all."

Oh my! jeez thats pretty accurate nacalaa. im shook walaahi. for example while i really want ppl to be helped i also strongly prefer to prevent and reach the root cause of the problems!

and adeero morgan freeman? laaaaad! the man looks exactly like my old man and is really a inspirational humanbeing.

brb working on that deep voice. helium here i come. :banderas:

cool im a mediator

https://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality

Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

got (INFJ, -A/-T).
" As members of the Diplomat Role group, Advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact."

"Advocates tend to see helping others as their purpose in life, but while people with this personality type can be found engaging rescue efforts and doing charity work, their real passion is to get to the heart of the issue so that people need not be rescued at all."

Oh my! jeez thats pretty accurate nacalaa. im shook walaahi. for example while i really want ppl to be helped i also strongly prefer to prevent and reach the root cause of the problems!

and adeero morgan freeman? laaaaad! the man looks exactly like my old man and is really a inspirational humanbeing.

brb working on that deep voice. helium here i come. :banderas:

:ohhh:

why is my infj sspotters into BDSM? You and @TooMacaan :jaynerd:

El padrone

:ohhh:

why is my infj sspotters into BDSM? You and @TooMacaan :jaynerd:
Haa sxb we arent fake walaahi. we actually into BDSM naturally. all infjs has kinks thst normies think is weird.
Because INFJ are so withdrawn and quiet in a regular setting . We might appear to be calm , collected, balanced , etc. to others .
When we finally are alone in a bedroom, that is when we finally can let go, be adventurous , risky and have fun without the need to be bothered about people around us .
Or ...maybe there isn' t much to it and we ' re simply just open - minded and kinky .

@TooMacaan right babe?

El padrone

I rather associate with you and @El padrone over him:damn:

Today people are blaming the 2017 users, and tomorrow they will blame INFJSPOT :kanyehmm:
There's not many of us here, we can't afford to take that kind of L:jcoleno:
:meleshame: theres prolly more INFJ who havent taken the test.

maybe we shud abort and crawl under some rocks just for this to clear up and come back born again INFJ

Status
Not open for further replies.