Taiwan officially opens its representative office in The republic of Somaliland.

representative office =\= embassy
Btw what happened with the china & bixi deal?? I thought they reached some sort of agreement

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
representative office =\= embassy
Btw what happened with the china & bixi deal?? I thought they reached some sort of agreement
The China offer was for Somaliland to stop talking to Taiwan in exchange for infrastructure projects. Bixi said f*ck you to China’s offer :sass1:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
two fake country
chrisfreshhah.png

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Guul Somaliland.

Next we shall be:

:fittytousand: A permanent member of Security Council and secure a Veto Power at
The United (unrecognized)Nations

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Is this what thirty years of grovelling for ictiraf have led to? Crying tears of joy over an unrecognised liberal china-lite opening not even an embassy, but a representative office in your qabiilist region.

Pathetic.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I am for unity, but I am proud of Somaliland for withstanding China's bullying.

Taiwan is not a recognized country. Internationally, Somaliland is part of Somalia.

This relationship is quite peculiar in its political nature. It is not a threat to united Somalia yet.

I shared my opinion about the real reason behind this develoment here:

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
Secessionists' IQ must be around 32 based on how they've always conducted diplomacy. Let's make one thing clear : only Somalis can give your independence, which we will never do. Idiots trying to force millions of Somalia loyalist into an imaginary country. WILL NEVER HAPPEN.