Taiwan officially opens its representative office in The republic of Somaliland.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Imagine hating on Taiwan with an economy like this:

“According to the rankings, Taiwan possesses a higher GDP (PPP) per capita, at 47,790 international dollars, than major economies such as Canada, France, Italy, Japan, South Korea and the U.K. ...Mar 13, 2017”

When you are a failed state with top 5 worst economy in the world meanwhile you want to twerk for losers like Qatar and Turkey:pachah1:unrecognized Taiwan does better than them given the circumstances. Qatar has highest gdp simply because of oil and a population less than a million:mjkkk::mjlol:

“The Four Asian Tigers (also known as the Four AsianDragons or Four Little Dragons in Chinese and Korean) are the economies of Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan. ... Their economic success have served as role models for many developing countries, especially the Tiger Cub Economies of southeast Asia.“

But do please keep begging Qatar all they can do is throw money at you they don’t know anything about state building if they had no oil they would still be living in a hut in a random desert. You need to be friends with countries like South Korea or Taiwan that know how to development

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
This might be the best thing or the dumbest move by Bixi, there's literally no in-between. I hope things work out for our fellow lander brothers and I wish them the best.

Secessionists' IQ must be around 32 based on how they've always conducted diplomacy. Let's make one thing clear : only Somalis can give your independence, which we will never do. Idiots trying to force millions of Somalia loyalist into an imaginary country. WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

I'm not sure this news is worthy of getting your knickers in all in a twist.

Impressive news that no one should or can deny. This is concrete progress for SL and it will have tangible economic, political and cultural benefits. Smart move.

Last edited: