Biixi brown-nosing the US in hopes of getting recognition via China stand-off

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Biixi is trying to get on the good side of Trump and prove that he can be a good puppet of the US. This time the sneaky Biixi sensed the dynamics of the US-China escalation and jumped in with his Taiwan con. If Biixi is so tough why did he send his FM to Ankara on the low after openly dissing Turkey from participating in the Somalia-Somaliland negotiations? Biixi is wiggling like a snake to sell his repressive regime to the IC as the recognition-deserving face of Somaliland.

Farmajo is like the biggest USA puppet lol.
I mean It would've been a very smart move for SL if china didnt had a veto power. Don't get me wrong i still think its smart to get USA's on ur side but u do not want to anger the rocket man in Beijing in the process. Nonetheless Bixi/USA made their first move can't wait for famajo's/china's response.

AbdiGeedi

Farmajo is like the biggest USA puppet lol. It would've been a very smart move for SL if china didnt had a veto power. Don't get me wrong its smart to get USA's on ur side but u do not want to anger the rocket man in Beijing.Nonetheless Bixi/USA made their first move can't wait for famajo's/china's response.
Farmaajo needs to stay in close contact with the US and understand that under the Trump administration the different US government departments can contradict one another, espeacially among the White House, the State Department and the Pentagon. It is best have liaisons in all three.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Djibouti and a dozen other countries in the Middle East already serve the function Somaliland wants to serve it's not unknown to the US that Somaliland doesn't control its borders and has political infighting which is detrimental to unity and the recognition quest.

AbdiGeedi

Djibouti and a dozen other countries in the Middle East already serve the function Somaliland wants to serve it's not unknown to the US that Somaliland doesn't control its borders and has political infighting which is detrimental to unity and the recognition quest.
Trump just wants to make it as salty as possible for China with throwing Taiwan at its face. Somaliland's geographical position is not a sole factor. I won't be surprised if it is not a factor at all!

Biixi is trying to prostitute for Trump. Let's see how far this tryst will go.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Trump just wants to make it as salty as possible for China with throwing Taiwan at its face. Somaliland's geographical position is not a sole factor. I won't be surprised if it is not a factor at all!

Trump doesn't even know what Somaliland is and I bet you most of his government doesn't either. Bixi overestimates the importance of Somaliland and is trying to gain recognition through noise.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

Issaq version of @kickz is here
chrisfreshhah.png

AbdiGeedi

Trump doesn't even know what Somaliland is and I bet you most of his government doesn't either. Bixi overestimates the importance of Somaliland and is trying to gain recognition through noise.
I remember Trump's speech boasting about how he stopped the massacre of millions in Idlib in Syria. He then said he learned about Idlib from newspapers. I was shocked by his being clueless. Now I am not so naive to believe in political professionalism in the White House. So, it is quite possible Trump has very limited knowledge of Somaliland and it is Pompeo who is handling the situation.

The whole world has cucked itself for China. Somaliland taking such bold moves against China earns respect. However, Ina biixi would sell his own mother for ictiraaf. If China offers that then :mjdontkno:

Biixi is trying to get on the good side of Trump and prove that he can be a good puppet of the US. This time the sneaky Biixi sensed the dynamics of the US-China escalation and jumped in with his Taiwan con. If Biixi is so tough why did he send his FM to Ankara on the low after openly dissing Turkey from participating in the Somalia-Somaliland negotiations? Biixi is wiggling like a snake to sell his repressive regime to the IC as the recognition-deserving face of Somaliland.

This is one hell of a thread :damn:

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
I remember Trump's speech boasting about how he stopped the massacre of millions in Idlib in Syria. He then said he learned about Idlib from newspapers. I was shocked by his being clueless. Now I am not so naive to believe in political professionalism in the White House. So, it is quite possible Trump has very limited knowledge of Somaliland and it is Pompeo who is handling the situation.
Historically it's not even the Secretary of State it's the Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs that reports to the SoS that handles East Africa. I'm seeing a lot of Michael Rubin in these articles so it's a neocon project which means nothing good comes of it.

AbdiGeedi

Historically it's not even the Secretary of State it's the Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs that reports to the SoS that handles East Africa. I'm seeing a lot of Michael Rubin in these articles so it's a neocon project which means nothing good comes of it.
Neocons are having hard time herding Trump in the direction they want him to go. The neocon hawk, Bolton's departure was a big win for the world. In Trump's own words Bolton wanted to bomb this, bomb that.

Trump's son-in-law, Kushner is a hardcore zionist though.

Why? are u Mi11dgan? Be proud of ur qabil
Unfortunately, being proud of your qabil means she*tting on another. For instance, I'm isaaq so if I put up pro isaaq information, then that's automatically anti MJ. If I put up habar Awal, that's kinda poopin on habar yunis. Capiche? That's why I'm pro SL/JL/PL instead.

Trending