Türkye exempt from the arms embargo

The resolution prohibits all UN members from delivering weapons and military equipment to Somalia as well as financing but exempts military training, technical support and other assistance provided to train the Somalian military, the improvement of its institutions and prevention of piracy and armed robbery off its coast.
Türkye and beesha Xalane are exempt from the embargo.
Türkiye, the UK, US and EU have been included on the list of the nations exempted from the embargo.
Turkish drones and tanks are coming in soon.

Puntland inshalla can finish off any treat coming to our way. So you should say "South Somalia will be new Afghanistan"
If the south where the majority of the country's population sits, majority of the business & trade happens, where the nation's capital is falls under the control of alsheydaan Puntland will stand no chance to contain them.

World

VIP
If the south where the majority of the country's population sits, majority of the business & trade happens, where the nation's capital is falls under the control of alsheydaan Puntland will stand no chance to contain them.
they’ve already tried and failed alongside the ICU, Aideed, and other mooryaans.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
We were good when south was in jungle from 1991 till 2004.

We bring law and order to you In 2004. It was huge mistake from our side:francis:.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
If you officially separate then I should then leave you alone but until then I will call out your hypocrisy
Sorry Somalia is not HAG, Yes puntland my land and Somalia is my nation.South Somalia are not like North Somalia (PL iyo SL).

Facts is south Somalia is responsible of what Somalia reach today.

I will not let Somalia in your hand but doesnt mean I have listen qoslyaa.

Somalia federal wariya learn that:yousmart:.

Sorry Somalia is not HAG, Yes puntland my land and Somalia is my nation.South Somalia are not like North Somalia (PL iyo SL).

Facts is south Somalia is responsible of what Somalia reach today.

I will not let Somalia in your hand but doesnt mean I have listen qoslyaa.

Somalia federal wariya learn that:yousmart:.

Yes Somalia is federal not confederal. Federalism means strong central government

You wrong, federal is we share nation. Learn that. No more central xamar.

I agree that Xamar shouldn't be having everything like before 1991. However every country that has federalism like America, Australia or Germany for example all have a powerful national government

Trending