Syrians in Mogadishu that need Help

x z

Β±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
mogadishu is the land of ethnic minorities. the borders in north are closed, dont run up here when they decide to genoicide yall for the way you initially and still treat/see them

Why the f*ck would I help out ajnabis in somalia when my own family in Somalia are struggling
arab worship has to stop
help your family first always. its just for those who can afford to help others too.
mogadishu is the land of ethnic minorities. the borders in north are closed, dont run up here when they decide to genoicide yall for the way you initially and still treat/see them
Capitals are usually the most diverse part of most countries

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
help your family first always. its just for those who can afford to help others too.

Capitals are usually the most diverse part of most countries
Even when family is alright The next person who has right upon me are other Somalis, until every Somali is doing well I won’t move on to helping ajnabi , SOMALI-FIRST

Even when family is alright The next person who has right upon me are other Somalis, until every Somali is doing well I won’t move on to helping ajnabi , SOMALI-FIRST

These aren't Syrians in Syria they've showen up on your doorstep your obliged to help them and support them, imagine your family was in that same situation when they were refugees in the West.

Syrians are the best arabs out there. Somalis who have lived there speak very highly of their hospitality and welcoming nature

Apollo

VIP
Why would a Syrian move to Somalia.

There are still stable parts within Syria. This seems suspect. Perhaps they are criminals or terrorists on the run from government persecution.

Why would a Syrian move to Somalia.

There are still stable parts within Syria. This seems suspect. Perhaps they are criminals or terrorists on the run from government persecution.

Somalia is on the rise. We got Yemenis, Syrians, Kenyans, Ethiopians.

All the doctors, dentist, chefs, construction workers are from all over the world.

It's really not as bad as many will have you believe.

Apollo

VIP
Somalia is on the rise. We got Yemenis, Syrians, Kenyans, Ethiopians.

All the doctors, dentist, chefs, construction workers are from all over the world.

It's really not as bad as many will have you believe.

But they got so many other options too, which makes me suspicious of them. My two cents.

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
These aren't Syrians in Syria they've showen up on your doorstep your obliged to help them and support them, imagine your family was in that same situation when they were refugees in the West.

Syrians are the best arabs out there. Somalis who have lived there speak very highly of their hospitality and welcoming nature
Oh yeah I heard about how Syrians were good Somalis so I’ll make an exception for them , πŸ™πŸΎ Syrians are more than welcomed but f*ck Yemenis they ain’t getting any hospitality from me or my peope

Syrians are highly educated and civilised. Our country can benefit from their knowledge and they only cane as refugees. I have family that went to Syria back in the day and they were treated with the upmost respect and dignity.

Yemeni on the other hand bring nothing to the table and haven't treated Somali refugees well.

We need to build a wall around the country. These savages are bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

We cannot continue to allow thousands upon thousands of people to pour into our country, many of whom have the same thought process as savage ISIS killers

Make Somalia Great Again. Build A Wall

Trending

Latest posts