Syrians in Mogadishu that need Help

Deport all ajnabis.The lands of Somalis belong to Somalis only.

Syrians are only in Somalia temporarily but we need to take in highly qualified ones. Theirs no point taking in blue collared workers who will try to undercut wages.

Also no single men. They must be married with kids.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I'd rather lend a hand to tumaal, madhibaan, yibir, madowweynn and eelay than an Arab.
Last week I donated to these people.

I helped a brother out , I don't care if an Arab starves to death the Gulf are solemnly responsible for their demise they should head there.

Geelwase waxba igama gelin , how can I even consider them humans , my close relatives who fled during the war endured hardships and torture in Yemen, Libya and Saudi Arabia.

So again f*ck them

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Donate to Bay and Bakool, Shabeellada hoose, Jubadda Hoose regions, they are facing hardships , starvation and children are dying from acute malnutrition.

My people comes first , let that sink in

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
This clown that works for Durdur Media , is nothing but an attention seeker, I'm talking about this guy who calls himself Xasan Top from Xamarweyne district , there are dozens of homeless kids wondering in his area that are hooked on glue , why doesn't he help them or raise awareness to the public.
But then again Somalis look the other way around
Fucking qashin

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
mogadishu is the land of ethnic minorities. the borders in north are closed, dont run up here when they decide to genoicide yall for the way you initially and still treat/see them
No one gives a shit about the desolate enclave you live in , carry on living in your delusions , you are irrelevant

Your fantasy Disneyland is dirt poor as rest of the nation matter of fact you are poverty stricken , your people are deprived , getting high on khat 24/7, suicide is a common practice among young people, hence they risk their lives to leave that shithole you call a republic , they make up the majority of Somalis perishing overseas , many of them being captives and subjugated to sexual abuse/forced prostitution, there are large proportion of Northerners being xamaali, gaari-gacan labourers in Mogadishu, Kismayo , Beledweyn and even in Shabeelle and Jubba regions , so don't try to be condescending when these people flee to the South in droves.

Clueless girl

No one gives a shit about the desolate enclave you live in , carry on living in your delusions , you are irrelevant

Your fantasy Disneyland is dirt poor as rest of the nation matter of fact you are poverty stricken , your people are deprived , getting high on khat 24/7, suicide is a common practice among young people, hence they risk their lives to leave that shithole you call a republic , they make up the majority of Somalis perishing overseas , many of them being captives and subjugated to sexual abuse/forced prostitution, there are large proportion of Northerners being xamaali, gaari-gacan labourers in Mogadishu, Kismayo , Beledweyn and even in Shabeelle and Jubba regions , so don't try to be condescending when these people flee to the South in droves.

Clueless girl

They've welcomed 1000's of Oromos, Syrians and Yemenis in their region. She's making this up. After 30 years of peace in their region they still do tahrib and go to Xamar for jobs. They can shove their phony ictiraaf.

It's weird, a lot of the people over here are very strange. They make fun of the older generation who are obsessed with tribes and qabiil (most of the people over here are as well); yet, they discriminate against Bantu Somalis and all the other ethnicities that I learned about on this website. That's really hypocritical. Also, they cry about Arab worshiping and Arab obsession when someone shows either some empathy or care for Arab Muslims.

I understand being annoyed when someone abandons their Somalinimo by claiming to be an Arab or whatever, but when someone supports Muslim and Humanitarian causes such as Palestine and Yemen you get triggered? Seriously?
And why the f*ck would you be obsessed with intermixing and the purity of blood :lawd: We're not living in medieval fucking Europe. People here are weird.

@Jantster somali bantus are not ethnically somali. As for the humanitarian aspect Somalis have been too generous to others. Were are the hashtags and fundraising for Somalis? We're basically left to fend for ourselves with no support for the Ummah.

Somalia has many issues and after a 30 year civil war we need to focus on our own people.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
And what's up with these Bantus I've been seening around lately? I thought these mothafuckas were a minority???? :westbrookwtf:

They caught one in Bossaso raping and killing, and now seeing there's one right here on my screen talking about, "Donate-":draketf:
They're lucky I'm not the president of Somalia. Cause I' would deport them back and call it the, "Resettlement program"

And what's up with these Bantus I've been seening around lately? I thought these mothafuckas were a minority???? :westbrookwtf:

They caught one in Bossaso raping and killing, and now seeing there's one right here on my screen talking about, "Donate-":draketf:
They're lucky I'm not the president of Somalia. Cause I' would deport them back and call it the, "Resettlement program"
They not really a minority in the south its a myth
They are everywhere also

This clown that works for Durdur Media , is nothing but an attention seeker, I'm talking about this guy who calls himself Xasan Top from Xamarweyne district , there are dozens of homeless kids wondering in his area that are hooked on glue , why doesn't he help them or raise awareness to the public.
But then again Somalis look the other way around
Fucking qashin

The Bantu interviewer ?
Bantu children live on the streets all over Somalia and his people are in camps all over the place but he wants to act like a saviour for Syrians.

Trending