Syrian man’s family is against him marrying a Somali woman. Is it racism?

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
God willing this does not happen to me when I approach family of East Asian girl
hate to break it to ya but there's no way master chen is letting a farax abdi go down on his mei lo even with the height boost, sorry geeljire, there's a reason why a camel isn't a part of the chinese zodiac :manny:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hate to break it to ya but there's no way master chen is letting a farax abdi go down on his mei lo even with the height boost, sorry geeljire, there's a reason why a camel isn't a part of the chinese zodiac :manny:

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Yes it is. Arab speakers don’t want their people to marry or have children with black/African people.

Otherwise why are Arab-white European marriages not a problem ( if the whites partner is a revert/ or born Muslim)

marrying a white convert is less problematic to them than marrying a black person of the same faith.

in their culture white means good. Black means bad.

Her parents are okay with it despite she being the female while his parents disapprove. That part is more embarrassing.
It's like some Somali people have no honor or pride in themselves.

Its not racist , its understandable the parents would want to marry within their culture. However , i think these ideals are entirely cultural and not based on the religion. If they are adamant they want to get married , its better to allow it then let evil arise as a consequence.

Your a race baiter, I thought you said you will stop this, why don’t you actually protest at the Sudanese embassy where black people are actually being killed for not being Arab
Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

everyday you post about arabs its becoming an obsession :tacky:

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

Perhaps im jus
Dont listen to him bro he’s only tryna gain clout from it
Yeah im pretty sure his an incel/troll. I find it perplexing people are so invested in people marrying out . Preserve your culture blah blah , we all gonna be dead soon people. Culture isnt going to save you from the hellfire. If people want to marry each other , let them go ahead. Older generations underestimate the evill that comes about when marriage is withheld without a just cause. Imo race is not a reason .

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Damn

13 whole pages because a Syrian guys family rejected a Somalis girl

no different than African Americans who complain whites don’t marry them

Somalis run away to foreign countries, and follow a religion that's supposed to make themselves, Arabs, etc. a collective...

I would think based on these points, Somalis would understand that interracial marriage is gonna be a thing and try to remind racist Arabs that "racism is haram" or something.

Not let racist Arabs walk all over them and defend them like here is currently doing. Kinda sad really. 🤔

Trending