Syrian man’s family is against him marrying a Somali woman. Is it racism?

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Not true. Ayan hirisi is the only 🦝 I can think of.
Dive more into the exmuslim community. You will find out that they are not merely people whos faith died they are sell outs and traitors to their people. All for what? For an cadaan who doesnt wash their futo

Dive more into the exmuslim community. You will find out that they are not merely people whos faith died they are sell outs and traitors to their people. All for what? For an cadaan who doesnt wash their futo
You're funny for telling a literal ex-muzzie that they don't know their own community
Canadian Lol GIF

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
You're funny for telling a literal ex-muzzie that they don't know their own community
Canadian Lol GIF

I acc wallah dgaf about if a muslim doesn’t connect with islam or leaves it ilaheey ban kugu dharsheey. Its the political espionage and aiding the enemies of your own people that does it for me! Atheist monkeys like sam harris and richard dickenson become crusading zealots at the slightest mention of Islam and muslims yet these so called ex muzzies that were carried and breastfed by muslim mothers celebrate Muslim bloodshed and even invite Gaalos to destroy and invade us. Imagine my shock and dismay

Canadian Lol GIF

I don’t 😭 I a joined a diverse ex Muslim twitter community during lockdown & they were horrible. Nothing but racist Turks, pakis & Lebanese weirdos. Ex Muslim communities are toxic af. Stay away if y’all are questioning the religion. R/exmuslims is mostly Indians & yts Christian’s & now Jews after oct 7 :russ:

I don’t 😭 I a joined a diverse ex Muslim twitter community during lockdown & they were horrible. Nothing but racist Turks, pakis & Lebanese weirdos. Ex Muslim communities are toxic af. Stay away if y’all are questioning the religion. R/exmuslims is mostly Indians & yts Christian’s & now Jews after oct 7 :russ:
It's good to hear that your dislike for Islam hasn't gotten in the way of your basic humanity ❤️

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
The ex muslim persians telling Israel to nuke Iran their own people because they are muslim:williamswtf:

I acc wallah dgaf about if a muslim doesn’t connect with islam or leaves it ilaheey ban kugu dharsheey. Its the political espionage and aiding the enemies of your own people that does it for me! Atheist monkeys like sam harris and richard dickenson become crusading zealots at the slightest mention of Islam and muslims yet these so called ex muzzies that were carried and breastfed by muslim mothers celebrate Muslim bloodshed and even invite Gaalos to destroy and invade us. Imagine my shock and dismay
Even when I agree with you, your writing style has me in stitches 💀💀💀 reminds me of how Mohammed Hijab talks with the fancy vocabulary and crazy ass descriptions

Huh? The rest of your post is just random yapping with zero point. lol I don't get it.

If you're just saying "don't equate religion and ethnicity" then I disagree because Islam is an Arabic religion.
You’re equating religion with ethnicity. Do you think this religion puts advantage of an Arab over a non Arab . Having even a mustard seed worth of arrogance gets you dragged to hell how’s that gonna attract an Arab supremacist.
Controversial topic but Arabic stopped Becoming their language once the quran had adopted it . Majority of Arabs are arabised and without Islam Arab would have been confided to just gulf Arabs

Are you shading me? Freak lmao @ me next time. What is this victim mentality agenda yall stay pushing on me? I’m subbed to a lot of Arab subs & I seen that post on my feed... I had no malicious intent whatsoever tf
Your two most important topics here are about a random Yemeni troll on Twitter (there was a beef between Somali and Yemeni nationalists), and about this random topic, both of which unexpectedly appear as Arabs - you need to diversify your content, and by the way, there are “black” Africans cooking us now , on Twitter but I don't think it will interest you

Kisame

Plotting world domination

I couldn't relate to none of those niggas so damn near everyone came from stricter households than me. I was always the only Somali guy in those spaces too. Never got close with any of the TJs or Arab niggas.

We got coons in our community.

@Yami @Laiis

During the George Floyd protests some Xsomalis were angry at the fact somalis were showing up to protesting with signs that said "Cadaanka iska ilaali"

They’re Dutch ex Muslims 🤣 biggest 🦝🦝🦝🦝s alongside older gen ex Muslims that convert to Christianity.

Your two most important topics here are about a random Yemeni troll on Twitter (there was a beef between Somali and Yemeni nationalists), and about this random topic, both of which unexpectedly appear as Arabs - you need to diversify your content, and by the way, there are “black” Africans cooking for us now. on Twitter, but I don't think it will interest you
I post interesting, convo worthy content. I don’t hate Arabs contrary to what you stay pinning on me. I’m aware of the twitter war going on.. why would I ruin my mood & interact with xenophobes and incels? I’m good beloved

Kisame

They’re Dutch ex Muslims 🤣 biggest 🦝🦝🦝🦝s alongside older gen ex Muslims that convert to Christianity.

I'm honestly not surprised

Bro R/xsomalian had a bunch of ayaan supporters while I was in college. Use to get downvoted for calling her a coon :mjkkk:

I can't trust Dutch ex muzzies.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Even when I agree with you, your writing style has me in stitches 💀💀💀 reminds me of how Mohammed Hijab talks with the fancy vocabulary and crazy ass descriptions

If we read the prophets seerah and ahadith. There were people who left islam came back and then left and then came and left again and the prophet and early muslims didnt no shit to them. They openly spoke shit yet nothing was done to them. Its the ones who were spies and aided kuffar sought the ruin of the people aiding kuffar against muslims that were given capital punishment cus thats treason point blank. Just like id get killed by uk for committing treason because im endangering the welfare of the common people

Having even a mustard seed worth of arrogance gets you dragged to hell how’s that gonna attract an Arab supremacist.
I dunno, sounds like such behaviour would take him to heaven, based on the supposed Muslims here agreeing with the Syrian family. 🤣

As for the rest of your point, it sounds like a "what came first? chicken or egg" situation. Still doesn't change the fact that everything's in Arabic, people need to go to an Arab place for pilgrimage, etc.

And that's fine for the most part. I just find it funny that bringing this up is somehow so damning.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
We got coons in our community.

@Yami @Laiis

During the George Floyd protests some Xsomalis were angry at the fact somalis were showing up to protesting with signs that said "Cadaanka iska ilaali"

You are committing political esponiage against your ex muslim community. Do you think they have the right to carry capital punishment since you committed treason by abetting the enemy(muslims)???

If we read the prophets seerah and ahadith. There were people who left islam came back and then left and then came and left again and the prophet and early muslims didnt no shit to them. They openly spoke shit yet nothing was done to them. Its the ones who were spies and aided kuffar sought the ruin of the people aiding kuffar against muslims that were given capital punishment cus thats treason point blank. Just like id get killed by uk for committing treason because im endangering the welfare of the common people
When someone tells you why you follow “another race's religion,” you should not discuss it with that person. I can understand a little about other races, but Somali? How did our ancestors, who were basically proud and conceited people, enter religion so quickly if it was the religion of another race? This means that they were previously a unified people who knew that there was a God, and Somali culture was compatible with Islam, like “the religion of the other race.” So I don't understand when I see a Somali uttering these words, who is in one way or another from the blm group.

Kisame

You are committing political esponiage against your es muslim own community. Do you think they have the right to carry capital punishment since you committed treason by abetting the enemy(muslims)???

We really don't have a community tbh. A decent amount of these niggas genuinely hate Somalis and don't want to interact with them.