SWS addresses situation in Baidoa.

SWS president addresses the Go'doon that has been put on Baidoa and encourages the people to fight these Khawaarij who have no respect for human life.

Koonfur galbeed as a state just needs the correct leadership for them to be able to fight shabaab. What they are missing is for someone to say "Dagaalka gala" only.

Laftagareen has lacked in this regard focusing more on trips to Turkey and Kenya. It is good to see he is now turning his focus on shabaab that has terrorised the people of south west for far too long.

Shabaabka waxaa ugu Xaasidsan shabaabka raxanweyn.

Reason being they cause the most harm to their own people.

As many people know the leadership of Al shabaab is majority non Reewin. Even though this is the case the rahanweyn footsoldiers take orders from these Maxaa tiri amiirs and listen to their every command even if told to harm their own family.

When will the Reewin wake up and understand shabaab is a organization that is hell bent on elimanating rahanweyn people. The region's which shabaab cause the most trouble is Reewin reasons.

I personally believe it will be over for shabaab once the Reewin people turn against them. If you look geographically the lands shabaab control the most are Reewin lands.

Buaale, Saakow, buula Fulaay, kuunyo Barrow are all Reewin lands and are also the base of shabaab and where they keep their weapons. Once the Reewin turn against shabaab is the day that Somalia will finally be free from shabaab.

Jungle

VIP
I was about to post this because of what he said had me raising an eyebrow lol

I'm paraphrasing Laftas story of 2 khawaarij. 1 maxaa tiri and 1 af elaay. They argued about who is more xaasid then the maxaa tiri slaughtered an old man nearby and said 'anaa xaasidsan' the elaay says 'odaygaas waa abahey, waa ne ku qanacsanahay ' macnaha xaasidnimadda meeshe ka mareeso elaay :dead: :dead: :dead:

Dadkiisa wuu la hadlay

@abzmuumin1 people probably didn't even understand :dead:

Last edited:
Nobody is forcing Raxanweyn, gaaljacel , badiicade , duduble and biimal to be with al Shabab. If anything the reason Al shabab is a thing is because of this clans rather be under them than resemble some kind of governance in their own land.

Your state needs a leader than can bring together all your subclans, end conflicts between them and make them support the sws administration, create fair power sharing agreements building the state from the bottom up the same way Galmadug did for example. Without genuine clan support sws will always be a paper administration and al shabaab can use conflicts in bay and bakool to further entrench themselves there. Laftagareen is an awful president when it comes to this, he doesn't do anything mentioned but wastes his time and resources in federal politics when his own backyard is not free.

I was about to post this because of what he said had me raising an eyebrow lol

I'm paraphrasing Laftas story of 2 khawaarij. 1 maxaa tiri and 1 af elaay. They argued about who is more xaasid then the maxaa tiri slaughtered an old man nearby and said 'anaa xaasidsan' the elaay says 'odaygaas waa abahey, waa ne ku qanacsanahay ' macnaha xaasidnimadda meeshe ka mareeso elaay :dead: :dead: :dead:

Dadkiisa wuu la hadlay

@abzmuumin1 people probably didn't even understand :dead:
He is speaking facts. I've heard that story many times though in different context. Not sure if it was 100% true.

But the moral is there. The Reewin Shabaab don't care for their people. While the Maxaa tiri ones do.

I believe shabaab is a tool being used by people to eradicate the Reewin people from their lands.

Last edited:
Nobody is forcing Raxanweyn, gaaljacel , badiicade , duduble and biimal to be with al Shabab. If anything the reason Al shabab is a thing is because of this clans rather be under them than resemble some kind of governance in their own land.
Nobody is forcing us but at the same time you have to be honest and admit it is easier said then done.

Shabaab have been controlling these people for 15 years. Theyve disarmed them and radicalised them with their propoganda.

The only way I see shabaab being defeated is by a united effort against them by all Somalis of all clans.

One clan cannot defeat shabaab. At most they can maybe clean them from their region but eradicating them from Somalia will definitely take a united effort.

Your state needs a leader than can bring together all your subclans, end conflicts between them and make them support the sws administration, create fair power sharing agreements building the state from the bottom up the same way Galmadug did for example. Without genuine clan support sws will always be a paper administration and al shabaab can use conflicts in bay and bakool to further entrench themselves there. Laftagareen is an awful president when it comes to this, he doesn't do anything mentioned but wastes his time and resources in federal politics when his own backyard is not free.
Totally agree bro. Laftagareen has done great in holding onto power in Baidoa and defeating the mucaarad. But in doing so he has angered a lot of people and lost the unity between the Reewin.

It seems to me like laftagareen is more focused on holding onto power then actually gaining the people's hearts and support. One way he can change this is by fighting shabaab.

I personally do not wholeheartedly support laftagareen but I can't deny he is better then other candidates like shariif Hassan. Laftagareen has at least built Baidoa and seems to deep down have a goal of a powerful south west.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The funny part is most of the population has fled Shabaab areas. It’s not as if you couldn’t get thousands of Duduble, Murusade, RX trained from Xamar who used to live in Galmudug/KG for example and let them lead liberation. There just doesn’t seem to be that desire and first sign of resistance from population under Shabaab they gave up last year.

Most interesting thing is in 2014 when ASWJ went and liberated duduble/Murusade cities like wabxo, ceelgaras, ceelbuur, xiindheere they were told to leave by the natives there. They voluntarily asked to be under Shabaab controlled. Has anything really changed since then? Shabaab have only been able to radicalise ppl there for another 7 years since 2016 withdrawal.

I hope the SNA has better success otherwise we could see them fall under Shabaab again.

You spelled the name wrong. it's madoobe. but you're 100% right. :pachah1:

You spelled the name wrong. it's madoobe. but you're 100% right. :pachah1:
You may not know as you went missing for some time, but jubbaland is united again, now we are ready to focus on the war agiasnt khawarij
1689876778651.png

Last edited:
He is gonna join a space today.
I'm gonna listen to that.

It's most likely gonna be a limited space where only certain people will be able to ask questions. Don't think Laftagareen will just allow anyone to ask him questions.

Anyway it's gonna be interesting to hear what he has to say.

Trending

Latest posts