Swedish Somali footballers

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Many somali players here in Finland have reached the top levels in junior football but the biggest thing somalis lack is xoog and ambition. Thats why they don’t succeed. Somali players are skinny or even when they have great build, they don’t put on muscle. If they had ambition, they would recognise their weaknesses and train harder.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Honestly, these brothers should register for the Somali national team.

With these Swedish guys plus the three Somali guys in the MLS, we’re instantly competitive in Africa.

There will be 11 spots available for Africa at the next World Cup.

Sweden ain’t making it but Somalia can if these man get together and sign up for the team.

Honestly, these brothers should register for the Somali national team.

With these Swedish guys plus the three Somali guys in the MLS, we’re instantly competitive in Africa.

There will be 11 spots available for Africa at the next World Cup.

Sweden ain’t making it but Somalia can if these man get together and sign up for the team.
We have the best available talent in east Africa your right hopefully they take the initiative

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
We have the best available talent in east Africa your right hopefully they take the initiative

Honestly, these guys are all friends. They should get together and decide together where they want to play. For Somalia or Sweden.

If they all sign up for Somalia, we are instantly competitive.

Plus they’re all in their early 20s, who knows where they get to in their peak.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Honestly, these guys are all friends. They should get together and decide together where they want to play. For Somalia or Sweden.

If they all sign up for Somalia, we are instantly competitive.

Plus they’re all in their early 20s, who knows where they get to in their peak.
Lol don't be silly Somalia has no possible chance of good teams... corruption,lack of funds, lack of facilities, insecurity

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Lol don't be silly Somalia has no possible chance of good teams... corruption,lack of funds, lack of facilities, insecurity

Every African team has those problems.

Somalias team doesn’t even play in Somalia, so security and facilities doesn’t even matter.

They have a stadium, a coach and equipment, they don’t need much else really. They’re not playing Brazil.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Do you see bilal Hussein or Amar abdirahman or Taha Ali making it to the premier league

Any of them could easily play in a Championship team that gets promoted to the EPL.

However, I think they need to make a move to France/Portugal/Netherlands/Germany first before making the move to the EPL.

They got potential but I fear the jump from Sweden to the EPL is too big.

What is he going to achieve with Sweden?

They ain’t going to a World Cup.

In 20 years, no Swede will remember them but if they play for Somalia, they’ll be forever immortalised.
They have a bigger chance playing a WC with Sweden than the corrupt shithole you are suggesting.

Any of them could easily play in a Championship team that gets promoted to the EPL.

However, I think they need to make a move to France/Portugal/Netherlands/Germany first before making the move to the EPL.

They got potential but I fear the jump from Sweden to the EPL is too big.
Alexander isaak paved the way for East African ballers I predict a major recruitment wave soon of young east africans

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Every African team has those problems.

Somalias team doesn’t even play in Somalia, so security and facilities doesn’t even matter.

They have a stadium, a coach and equipment, they don’t need much else really. They’re not playing Brazil.
Not Morocco. They invested heavily into football.

Trending

Latest posts