Swedish Somali footballers

It looks like Sweden is producing good players. Amar, Bilal Hussien and Taha ali.

Is it because its easier to get a chance in Sweden or are Somalis just more into football there?
Tbh I’m not sure maybe there scouting more Somali players I’m surprised the uk is not producing players even though they have the largest Somali population in Europe

Tbh I’m not sure maybe there scouting more Somali players I’m surprised the uk is not producing players even though they have the largest Somali population in Europe
theres way more maadows in the uk that have twice the talent somali men have in football, wheras in Sweden the only black population there are Somalis and Eritreans

theres way more maadows in the uk that have twice the talent somali men have in football, wheras in Sweden the only black population there are Somalis and Eritreans
You are not going to become a premiership footballer by eating baris iyo Bastos everyday. If Somalis had better diets they would have made it. Uk madows have the athletic side of football on lock but technically they are not as good as French madows. That is also why England never wins anything compared to France.

You are not going to become a premiership footballer by eating baris iyo Bastos everyday. If Somalis had better diets they would have made it. Uk madows have the athletic side of football on lock but technically they are not as good as French madows. That is also why England never wins anything compared to France.

wait why are french madoows better? Diet? or

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
These footballers need to put on weight and muscle, one of the biggest obstacles somalis face is too many of the talented ballers are skinny to the bone and do not try to chabge this.

Suugo science, Nothing to do with diet & will genetics.

U.K. is tough in terms of making it as a top footballer, the premier league is the toughest league in the world, stats is like only 1 percent make it to premier league if you’re a academy footballer.

It’s understandable why places like Scandinavia, have less competition etc, because their quality is much much lower than the U.K., and I doubt football is their biggest sport in that country.

Somalis who want to make it as a top level footballer, they should leave England and go to countries where there’s less competition (Sweden) and once you have the experience and skills, you will attract more scouts from top clubs.