Swedish Somali footballers

There there producing more talent then The whole of Europe and North America combined mashallah

If only we had an effective Somali FA, that would recruit these players. I doubt most of them would get into the Swedish national team, so at least they could get a bit of international experience playing for Somalia

U.K. is tough in terms of making it as a top footballer, the premier league is the toughest league in the world, stats is like only 1 percent make it to premier league if you’re a academy footballer.

It’s understandable why places like Scandinavia, have less competition etc, because their quality is much much lower than the U.K., and I doubt football is their biggest sport in that country.

Somalis who want to make it as a top level footballer, they should leave England and go to countries where there’s less competition (Sweden) and once you have the experience and skills, you will attract more scouts from top clubs.
What happened to abdi sharif and mukhtar Ali they were so highly touted as youth

If only we had an effective Somali FA, that would recruit these players. I doubt most of them would get into the Swedish national team, so at least they could get a bit of international experience playing for Somalia
I think Somalis have the worst recruiting team for national sports especially we have a lot of talent to chose from more then all East African countries we just lack the resources to attract them

Whatever happened to that Somali kid who played for some Italian club?
Ayub Daud who had a short stint with Juventus back in the late 2000's, is old now last I heard of him was like 2016 playing in Hurgary. He faded, I think he retired at 26. Probably the booze and birds he couldn't restraint himself from.

What happened to abdi sharif

Abdi Shariff just got released by Liverpool U23's this summer and went and signed for another Under 23 club🤦‍♂️ smh like you are 21 a fully grown man why do you still want to play development football? Why don't don't you join a lower league club where they'll actually give you a shot and get some experience and work your way up?

He signed to Wigan Athletic U23's

This is the thing with Somali footballers they have no discipline and they just chase paychecks and higher prestige clubs. They don't wanna put in the hard work and try to make do with minimum effort and think they've made it .

Abdi Shariff just got released by Liverpool U23's this summer and went and signed for another Under 23 club🤦‍♂️ smh like you are 21 a fully grown man why do you still want to play development football? Why don't don't you join a lower league club where they'll actually give you a shot and get some experience and work your way up?

This is the thing with Somali footballers they have no discipline and they just chase paychecks and higher prestige clubs. They don't wanna put in the hard work and try to make do with minimum effort and think they've made it .
What do you think can he get his career back on track he was one of the most hyped Somali prospects before his injury

What do you think can he get his career back on track he was one of the most hyped Somali prospects before his injury
Inshalllah yes he can, what I like about Abdi Sharif is he's more grounded than Mukhtar Ali and Abdisalam Ibrahim off the pitch, Sharif is a smarter professional than those 2 I remember when I first found out about him a couple years ago I tried to look for his Social Media I couldn't find any, I also try to look for highlight clips of him I couldn't find any, whilst the other 2 their futos are all over Social media posting pics of their lifestyle and all that. He doesn't get gassed by the hype like Mukhtar and Ibrahim. If Shariff just focuses and dedicates himself to his career and steer clear of wrong infuences he'll make it inshallah as a Championship or League one level.

@Chaseyourdreamzz I remember like January 2014 when Abdislam Ibrahim contract at Manchester City just finished and he was free to sign to any club many mid-table and lower-half Premier League teams were serious about signing him but what does he do? He thinks he's a top baller and actually bought into the hype about being compared with Patrick Viera and Yaya Toure, he all of a sudden thinks he's better than than those mid-table EPL teams and thinks he's worthy of European Champions League football and high wages, that's what he chose when he signed for Olympioacos in the Greek league and Champions league but he was straight away thrown in the reserves and sent out on loan in a few months and he's faded into obscurity since.

@Chaseyourdreamzz I remember like January 2014 when Abdislam Ibrahim contract at Manchester City just finished and he was free to sign to any club many mid-table and lower-half Premier League teams were serious about signing him but what does he do? He thinks he's a top baller and actually bought into the hype about being compared with Patrick Viera and Yaya Toure, he all of a sudden thinks he's better than than those mid-table EPL teams and thinks he's worthy of European Champions League football and high wages, that's what he chose when he signed for Olympioacos in the Greek league and Champions league but he was straight away thrown in the reserves and sent out on loan in a few months and he's faded into obscurity since.
I remember him well he was a pioneer the first Somali to ever play in a premier league game he suffered from A lack of guidance he’s career took a totally different trajectory then it should have

@Chaseyourdreamzz Muktar Ali is actually a bit talented on the pitch unlike Abdislam Ibrahim but he's even dumber than Ibrahim he's very active on Social media and posting a little lifestyle selfies and used to run around with bad people off the pitch like this idiot Yoruba Naija guy from this thread https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...ali-girls-lie-about-their-nationality.135199/ and that's when Mukhtar Chelsea career started to go downhill that idiot Yoruba Nigerian used to take him to shisha lounges mashing up his lungs then he doesn't have the lungs no more to be good midfielder that's the engine of the team. Also he went to Saudi Arabia for a higher salary rather than stay in europe and play real football, these Somali footballers have no discipline or guidance.

@Chaseyourdreamzz Muktar Ali is actually a bit talented on the pitch unlike Abdislam Ibrahim but he's even dumber than Ibrahim he's very active on Social media and posting a little lifestyle selfies and used to run around with bad people off the pitch like this idiot Yoruba Naija guy from this thread https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...ali-girls-lie-about-their-nationality.135199/ and that's when Mukhtar Chelsea career started to go downhill that idiot Yoruba Nigerian used to take him to shisha lounges mashing up his lungs then he doesn't have the lungs no more to be good midfielder that's the engine of the team. Also he went to Saudi Arabia for a higher salary rather than stay in europe and play real football, these Somali footballers have no discipline or guidance.
I always wondered why he was playing In Saudi Arabia he was the most hyped Somali athlete in 2016-17 Hopefully the younger generation can learn from their mistakes this new batch of youngins from Sweden have potential were gonna have a successful batch of Somali athletes in 3-5 years inshallah in both soccer and the nba

Djokovic

Somali Arab

He got injured he had back to back acl he even played for England u19s he’s a good player just unlucky with injuries not his fault

Mozart

You need people like me
What about the uk what players are coming out of there
There will be young Somali footballers in the next 5-10 years because Somali’s actually have their own serious 11 a side teams now. It’ll be easier for boys to get scouted. There are lots of kids under 15 in academies now and I think with a better understanding of how the game works they’ll make it.

Abdi Sharif bulked up in the time he was without a team and he’s played well for Wigan so far.

There will be young Somali footballers in the next 5-10 years because Somali’s actually have their own serious 11 a side teams now. It’ll be easier for boys to get scouted. There are lots of kids under 15 in academies now and I think with a better understanding of how the game works they’ll make it.

Abdi Sharif bulked up in the time he was without a team and he’s played well for Wigan so far.
Mashallah it seems the younger generation is gonna benefit from the infrastructure being put into place now we gotta top 15 prospect in American High school basketball now to it’s only up from here

Trending

Latest posts