Suspect Somali Singers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
How do you know?:gucciwhat:

Do you listen to Somali hees like a FOB:damedamn:
Lol you remind me so much of those fobs that try hard not to be fob :mjlol:you associate everything with your culture as being a fobbish smh waar being a fob is not a disease breath
upload_2019-4-26_14-40-45.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Lol you remind me so much of those fobs that try hard not to be fob :mjlol:you associate everything with your culture as being a fobbish smh waar being a fob is not a disease breath

Eedo @Basra, you need to take Shinni with you to your ESL classes:siilaanyolaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Eedo @Basra, you need to take Shinni with you to your ESL classes:siilaanyolaugh:

Nope Eeedo. Shinning...will bother me with her foods and basaal aroma in the class room. I rather stay incognito at the back of the class not talking to anyone

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Nope Eeedo. Shinning...will bother me with her foods and basaal aroma in the class room. I rather stay incognito at the back of the class not talking to anyone

Bassal aroma? Does she eat onions like apples? :mjlaugh:

NotMyL

VIP
@Basra LIES, you would love to have me there but I refused, I can’t risk you getting frisky with me :nahgirl:
Imagine old Edo Basra putting the moves on you :susp:

Ugaaso

Deni

This is the only song of him I can tolerate, and it’s still shitty with his lame moves. The kid has no talent, don’t know why he’s so famous in muqdisho.

He's known as the chris brown of Moqdishu. :mjswag:

@kickz her skin looks naturally light. the guy on your display pic stands a chance with her not so much you, mi midget friend
:whoa:

NotMyL

VIP
He's known as the chris brown of Moqdishu. :mjswag:

@kickz her skin looks naturally light. the guy on your display pic stands a chance with her not so much you, mi midget friend
:whoa:
Why? does he also abuse women? Because I don’t see the resemblance :mjlol:

Wait @kickz is using another guy’s pic, this whole time I thought that was him.

That girl in the vid looks nice:diddyass:

Probably using diana tho:mjkkk:
You'd be surprised at the amount of gabdho using diano back home it's tragic :faysalwtf:

Wlhi it's a shame qofka hadu ku kalsoonen midabka ilaahay siiye waa dhibaato.

I remember a certain gabar who was my neighbor when I visited Somalia in 2015 mashaAllah she look perfect with her maariin skin :ahh: lkn when I went back the following year she looked like one of these cadaan people.

:jcoleno: Now she can't even go out anymore unless she covers her entire face with a certain cream cuz of the hot sun and she can't go near bad kulul so forget cunto karis or dhar dhaqow cuz her skin is too sensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending