NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Ceeb Mrs FOB you are married, dont look at me like that.:mjkkk:
This is how I picture you, thanks to @Ugaaso :mjhaps:
upload_2019-4-26_16-9-6.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Farhia Kabayare is a full blown lesbian, I don’t know who she’s trying to fool. Dabcasar called it long time ago.

You'd be surprised at the amount of gabdho using diano back home it's tragic :faysalwtf:

Wlhi it's a shame qofka hadu ku kalsoonen midabka ilaahay siiye waa dhibaato.

I remember a certain gabar who was my neighbor when I visited Somalia in 2015 mashaAllah she look perfect with her maariin skin :ahh: lkn when I went back the following year she looked like one of these cadaan people.

:jcoleno: Now she can't even go out anymore unless she covers her entire face with a certain cream cuz of the hot sun and she can't go near bad kulul so forget cunto karis or dhar dhaqow cuz her skin is too sensitive.

The cream is banned in America but they still sneak it in. The health and human services in MN state is now funding a project to educate east African and Asian women about the danger of whitening cream.

They found high levels of mercuries in Somali and other east African women along with asian immigrants who participated in the studies. This might explain I think, though I am not sure, why some Somali families ended up with mentally retarded kids or ones with autism.

This finding was aired on MPR radio.

Question is, why watch men like these if you are turned off by their soft appearances? I swear, I never saw these guys before now.

You guys are weird like them softies. Some of you seem to stalk them.

You'd be surprised at the amount of gabdho using diano back home it's tragic :faysalwtf:

Wlhi it's a shame qofka hadu ku kalsoonen midabka ilaahay siiye waa dhibaato.

I remember a certain gabar who was my neighbor when I visited Somalia in 2015 mashaAllah she look perfect with her maariin skin :ahh: lkn when I went back the following year she looked like one of these cadaan people.

:jcoleno: Now she can't even go out anymore unless she covers her entire face with a certain cream cuz of the hot sun and she can't go near bad kulul so forget cunto karis or dhar dhaqow cuz her skin is too sensitive.
Tragic indeed it is

The cream is banned in America but they still sneak it in. The health and human services in MN state is now funding a project to educate east African and Asian women about the danger of whitening cream.

They found high levels of mercuries in Somali and other east African women along with asian immigrants who participated in the studies. This might explain I think, though I am not sure, why some Somali families ended up with mentally retarded kids or ones with autism.

This finding was aired on MPR radio.
How the hell do they manage to sneak it in? That's just insane and do some Somalis in the states use these toxic products? and here I was thinking it was limited to only Somalis back home and not Somalis in the diaspora
:jcoleno:

How the hell do they manage to sneak it in? That's just insane and do some Somalis in the states use these toxic products? and here I was thinking it was limited to only Somalis back home and not Somalis in the diaspora
:jcoleno:

South Koreans are the worst in the pale skin obsession. Asians, Arabs and Africans share this obsession. Whites meanwhile pay money to get darker skin and get cancer from their pursuit. The tanning box became their death trap.

South Koreans are the worst in the pale skin obsession. Asians, Arabs and Africans share this obsession. Whites meanwhile pay money to get darker skin and get cancer from their pursuit. The tanning box became their death trap.
It's unfortunate waa dad qalbiga la ka gumeystay lkn there's nothing that can be done in Somalia to stop it cuz the government is too weak but they'll eventually see the results and wish they could go back to how they were before.

Status
Not open for further replies.