Suspect Somali Singers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
So as i was scrolling through Facebook today, i went past this post on a Somali Facebook group with a photo of singer Khadar Ibrahim Keyow:

20190426_175751.jpg

I swear down, i thought it was a woman at first (due to motorcycling my eyesight is fucked). Then, i scrolled back up and was horrified to see it was a farax. Like, wtf man?

Then i realised, why are there soo many fem guys in the somali entertainment industry? We all know of this guy:

Dayax Dalnuurshe
artworks-000249351148-7rzfzq-t500x500.jpg

And his boyfriend
FB_IMG_1509808904938.jpg

Yeah, i get hes married to a chick and so on, but, there is no way in hell a straight man would be taking photos with his friend like this.

Like seriously, am i the only one who sees this in the whole universe? I feel like Riley Freeman from the B00ndocks, during the episode where he's the only one to recognise the batty lyrics of the Gangstalicious song, 'Homies ova Hoes'.

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Dayax might be into dudes, he gives off that vibe. Keeyow just looks like a confused fella.

So as i was scrolling through Facebook today, i went past this post on a Somali Facebook group with a photo of singer Khadar Ibrahim Keyow:

View attachment 71420

I swear down, i thought it was a woman at first (due to motorcycling my eyesight is fucked). Then, i scrolled back up and was horrified to see it was a farax. Like, wtf man?

Then i realised, why are there soo many fem guys in the somali entertainment industry? We all know of this guy:

Dayax Dalnuurshe
View attachment 71421

And his boyfriend
View attachment 71422

Yeah, i get hes married to a chick and so on, but, there is no way in hell a straight man would be taking photos with his friend like this.

Like seriously, am i the only one who sees this in the whole universe? I feel like Riley Freeman from the B00ndocks, during the episode where he's the only one to recognise the batty lyrics of the Gangstalicious song, 'Homies ova Hoes'.
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
You'd be surprised how people back home take pictures and the sort of positions they get into, so I've seen worse I'm not surprised actually.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Waar @Basra what do you make of this madness? Is there a batty epidemic going on in the Somali entertainment industry?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Waar @Basra what do you make of this madness? Is there a batty epidemic going on in the Somali entertainment industry?

the first photo and second photo are okey. they are heterosexual slash reer baadiyee, wanting to be "metrosexuals"

the third photo was absolutely gay. Somalis have always been slightly not masculine, nothing new. (WTF?? slightly not masculine?What am i saying? Okey, i mean, overtly feminine) Even in the hardship environment of the camel desert. Hands on the hips, open lips, cat walk, etc etc

but their brain and soul is heterosexual. Even tho , the exterior dont make us xalimo very hot. We need a rugged, slightly abusive looking farahs. Ask Reiko. She likes those types

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts