Survival foods list.

Did you already buy survival foods for the coronavirus pandemic?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
It took my uni sending email that classes are suspended for 3days and will be online the rest of winter term for me to realize this coronavirus is getting out of hand.
:tacky: I know I should once in a while stop burying my head in my books and keep up with the news, don't judge me walalayaal.

Anyhu, I'm not ready for an apocalypse. Or am I? :shaq:

I hear the shelves in our local costco are empty and people have been hoarding food for weeks now. I'm trying to come up with a list of survival foods that covers all the food groups. So far, I have bottled water and canned beans. Could you guys please add on to my wittle list?

Last edited:
Carbs: Rice, pasta, lentils about 5kg of each should the bulk of you dry nonperishable foods. 2-3kg of flour too, if you can bake bread.

Protein: canned fish like tuna, sardines, salmon etc. Get some cheap protein powder in bulk as well. There's no point stocking up on fresh meat besides a 2weeks worth.

Fats: oils, olive etc, get some peanut butter and other nuts like cashews etc. They're calorie dense and don't take up too much space.

see you after the apocalypse

Attachments

• 1583946257968.gif
    1583946257968.gif
    221.6 KB · Views: 145

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
In a way yes. We filled our cupboards and fridge. We are a big family, so it wont take long to run out.

The Corona has yet to go rampant here in Finland compared to other European countries. 155 cases confirmed yet no schools shut, no borders closed no appropriate measures taken. f*ck them.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Business as usual here honestly. I have some canned foods in my house and beans rice and pasta but nothing more than usual.

Drove to Costco an hour ago and I was surprised I could actually park like wtf. They limited toilet paper to 1 package a person. Wasn't too bad and I ain't worried. I drove to another grocery store and there's 0 pasta lol.

20kg rice
15kg of chicken
Like 30 baked beans cans
50 cans of tuna
5 L of oil
5 handwashes
5 tooth pastes
5 kg of flour and sugar

No pasta left in the stores, mama mia

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
I haven't started buying anything yet. I figured it wasn't that big of a deal, so I slacked off. Regretting it now.

Going out of town in like a day or two and will find out if other towns have run out of supplies since mine did.

I don't want to be stuck with no food :(.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
In a way yes. We filled our cupboards and fridge. We are a big family, so it wont take long to run out.

The Corona has yet to go rampant here in Finland compared to other European countries. 155 cases confirmed yet no schools shut, no borders closed no appropriate measures taken. f*ck them.

give the finnish gov a few more days till they take corona seriously Uk gov isn't gonna do shit despite the country having 1,140 cases
:liberaltears:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I honestly don’t think you guys will have a severe case lol if your healthy and young
If we do it will prob be mild to moderate

let’s calm down and be reasonable about this situation

(I know it’s easy to say this when I have a 99.8 percent chance of surviving but it’s gonna be all right)

I honestly don’t think you guys will have a severe case lol if your healthy and young
If we do it will prob be mild to moderate

let’s calm down and be reasonable about this situation

(I know it’s easy to say this when I have a 99.8 percent chance of surviving but it’s gonna be all right)

Trust me saxib, you'll be anything but "alright" looool. Out of 300 SARS1 survivors, 60% still had health complications years down the line and 80% never worked again. Don't let politicians and media f.ggots fool you, they wouldn't be held accountable when your lungs are permanently damaged.

Attachments

• SARS long term effects.jpg
    SARS long term effects.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:

Boogie

Trust me saxib, you'll be anything but "alright" looool. Out of 300 SARS1 survivors, 60% still had health complications years down the line and 80% never worked again. Don't let politicians and media f.ggots fool you, they wouldn't be held accountable when your lungs are permanently damaged.
This isn’t SARS though, and kids like me have mild cases

Boogie

And some people might have lung damage after coronavirus yes, (a 20 to 30 percent decrease in lung capacity) it could be fixed by swimming they claimed

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.

Isn't it classified as COVID-19? A cousin of SARS?

Trending