Super Covid Variant With An Extremely High Number Of Mutations Found In South Africa! Vaccines May Not Work Against This Variant!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It’s too late for the ones that accepted the initial Vaxx.
For once my stubbornness helped me not get it.
Question, did u have to lie to family members to get them off of your back,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No. My family is all like me.
Obviously there can't be cohort studies done since the vaccines just came out.

And there were vaccine mandates from time. It worked then and it will work now. Hopefully they mandate it in all countries around the world. :stopit:

There were legal measures to get around those. It didn't have weight/gravity that it has current i.e. impacting employment, education and life more generally. You can't find actual completely unvaccinated controls for even generic vaccines. For starters, they consider it 'unethical' and they are also a very small segment of the population. Likely to exist among the margins. Often upper middle class types with fringe beliefs/views or certain religious sects/communities that disagree with the use of immortalized fetal cell lines harvested from abortions in development or creation of vaccines. I hope they honour and respect the wishes of those which refuse and find it against their personal or religious convictions or decide against because of their perceived risk being greater than benefits. I don't believe in acting dictatorial and bypassing the bodily autonomy of humans as though they are state 'property'. If someone has another means of staying healthy other than this batch of vaccines then why refuse them? Does this have anything to do with financial interests perhaps? There is little money for industry in keeping people continuously healthy and independent. And why downplay naturally acquired immunity?

I actually know people with heart conditions or autoimmunity before the pandemic, or prior vaccine injury that will not take these shots. They already had COVID-19 and survived and are quite adamant. Try taking your sycophantism for forced vaccination and preaching your doctrine to them. I do not think you will get a positive reception.

Trending