Super Covid Variant With An Extremely High Number Of Mutations Found In South Africa! Vaccines May Not Work Against This Variant!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
%D0%BF%D1%83%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8B%D0%BD%D1%8F-desert.gif
Did you took the jab?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's not about SA or me caring for that country, but there is a new variant that has many characteristics of previous variants, including delta. So, you can imagine how that can effect the rest of the world
That i agree with undoubtedly, as it has been shown to possess slightly more aggressive tendencies in comparison to it's predecessors. All i can say is that if they can't contain this new variant things will become increasingly complicated.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Why did I get vaccinated if this shit was useless nacala :pacspit:

I shoulda held it like @Sophisticate if I knew it would never end
:browtf: You are an ally. That's all that matters. All that is required is you keep your immune system in tip top shape. And support the freedom for bodily autonomy so they don't need to push nth vaccines on you.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
For all those blaming the new strain on a certain scapegoated demographic read the contents of the Botswana letter to see the spreaders.
:lolbron: 4 TRAVELLERS ALL FULLY VACCINATED CARRIED B.1.1.529.
photo_2021-11-26_17-38-08.jpg

:sass2: I just can't wait when they try to pin it on the unvaccinated or blame low vaccine rates on the continent on it. Especially with that article I posted being released just a week prior.

In other news it seems 100% Vaccinated Gibraltar is canceling Christmas. What a shame.

For all those blaming the new strain on a certain scapegoated demographic read the contents of the Botswana letter to see the spreaders.
:lolbron: 4 TRAVELLERS ALL FULLY VACCINATED CARRIED B.1.1.529.
View attachment 207715
:sass2: I just can't wait when they try to pin it on the unvaccinated or blame low vaccine rates on the continent on it. Especially with that article I posted being released just a week prior.

In other news it seems 100% Vaccinated Gibraltar is canceling Christmas. What a shame.
Well yeah, you can still carry the virus even if you're vaxxed. Nobody claimed you can't carry but it reduces the risk of you passing it on or dying from it due to pre-existing health condition.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Well yeah, you can still carry the virus even if you're vaxxed. Nobody claimed you can't carry but it reduces the risk of you passing it on or dying from it due to pre-existing health condition.
Cool. Point being it was found in the fully vaccinated and they were foreigners which disrupts the 'unvaccinated' spreaders or that 'low vaccination rates' are to blame.

I don't care about who gets vaccinated as long as its their choice. Expect the government to spin this to come down on the unvaccinated even though they were not responsible for the immune escape that likely led to this 'rapid' mutation. This is a PR stunt to push the boosters and stamp down on your freedoms. If you can't see this I can't help you, son.
:silanyosmile: If someone wants to rely less on synthetic biologics and chemical agents to boost their immune system probably impaired by iatrogenic damage, toxicity, poor nutrition and other lifestyle factors than holler at me. If they are still trapped in the system of only pills or inoculations to treat all ills (despite potentially causing new problems) then I can't help them. We live in different paradigms that do not intersect.

Trending

Latest posts