Super Covid Variant With An Extremely High Number Of Mutations Found In South Africa! Vaccines May Not Work Against This Variant!

Cool. Point being it was found in the fully vaccinated and they were foreigners which disrupts the 'unvaccinated' spreaders or that 'low vaccination rates' are to blame.

I don't care about who gets vaccinated as long as its their choice. Expect the government to spin this to come down on the unvaccinated even though they were not responsible for the immune escape that likely led to this 'rapid' mutation. This is a PR stunt to push the boosters and stamp down on your freedoms. If you can't see this I can't help you, son.
:silanyosmile: If someone wants to rely less on synthetic biologics and chemical agents to boost their immune system probably impaired by iatrogenic damage, toxicity, poor nutrition and other lifestyle factors than holler at me. If they are still trapped in the system of only pills or inoculations to treat all ills (despite potentially causing new problems) then I can't help them. We live in different paradigms that do not intersect.
Everything from what you eat and drink has been chemically produced, there's nothing wrong with vaccinations tbh. Before the time of vaccinations, most people and most importantly children died from common illnesses that are readily treatable nowadays.

I won't claim that all modern medicine is great but we should be very grateful we live in this era and especially us diaspora that we live in the West. A lot of people back home in Africa succumb to easily treatable sickness compared to the West.

Yes, there are a few things that are questionable about how this pandemic is being handled but the virus should still be taken seriously IMO.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I guess it’s time to bring out the mask again.
Oh No Reaction GIF by Rockstar Games

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Cool. Point being it was found in the fully vaccinated and they were foreigners which disrupts the 'unvaccinated' spreaders or that 'low vaccination rates' are to blame.

Yes, you can’t blame unvaxxed people for bringing it to Botswana.

But you can definitely blame vaccine numbers on how quickly the variant spreads in Botswana.

At this point, I swear you deliberately phrase your sentences like this.

:mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Everything from what you eat and drink has been chemically produced, there's nothing wrong with vaccinations tbh. Before the time of vaccinations, most people and most importantly children died from common illnesses that are readily treatable nowadays.

I won't claim that all modern medicine is great but we should be very grateful we live in this era and especially us diaspora that we live in the West. A lot of people back home in Africa succumb to easily treatable sickness compared to the West.

Yes, there are a few things that are questionable about how this pandemic is being handled but the virus should still be taken seriously IMO.

So you are downplaying the importance of reducing ones toxic body burden and encouraging a do nothing approach? I absolutely disagree.

Let's be honest less processed organically grown food directly from farm to table or produced by yourself has significantly less pesticides. Pesticides which can contribute to gut dysbiosis and chronic disease. The personal care products you use on your skin also matter especially those containing hormone disruptors. Cosmetics women use does contain a list of chemicals like traces of lead, mercury, formaldehyde. I don't give slaps on the wrist to Big Chem. Attempting to reduce these synthetic chemical exposures and following the precautionary principle is best in my humble opinion.

I'm not here to tear down the church of vaccination. They reduce morbidity and mortality which I have alluded to. However I would love to see longterm cohort studies with totally unvaccinated control groups as a comparison. Then we can talk.

Though I still feel that better nutrition, sanitation, hygiene, education, and workplace reforms have contributed more to the reduction of diseases of old. My interest in historical epidemiology actually alludes to a reduction in disease well before the advent of certain mass vaccination campaigns. But one appears to get heralded for the credit compared to the others.

My grip is with forced vaccination which I would classify under the category of assault and battery. I have said this ad nauseum if people do not want it. Leave them alone. A singular strategy of vaccination only is bound to fail. I read a recent article supporting vaccination but encouraging dealing with the gut dysbiosis which individuals at greater risk of being adversely impacted by the vaccine face.

Who said anything about not taking the virus seriously. All I said was do not blame the unvaccinated in this case. And since we're on the topic natural immunity means something. And some individuals with health problems have already had COVID. And do not want to take the vaccine in fear of worsening their health. I believe in honouring their choices. Don't you? And if someone decides the way of focusing on diet and lifestyle is doing a decent job at reducing their SARS-COV-2 disease severity than allow it.

So you are downplaying the importance of reducing ones toxic body burden and encouraging a do nothing approach? I absolutely disagree.

Let's be honest less processed organically grown food directly from farm to table or produced by yourself has significantly less pesticides. Pesticides which can contribute to gut dysbiosis and chronic disease. The personal care products you use on your skin also matter especially those containing hormone disruptors. Cosmetics women use does contain a list of chemicals like traces of lead, mercury, formaldehyde. I don't give slaps on the wrist to Big Chem. Attempting to reduce these synthetic chemical exposures and following the precautionary principle is best in my humble opinion.

I'm not here to tear down the church of vaccination. They reduce morbidity and mortality which I have alluded to. However I would love to see longterm cohort studies with totally unvaccinated control groups as a comparison. Then we can talk.

Though I still feel that better nutrition, sanitation, hygiene, education, and workplace reforms have contributed more to the reduction of diseases of old. My interest in historical epidemiology actually alludes to a reduction in disease well before the advent of certain mass vaccination campaigns. But one appears to get heralded for the credit compared to the others.

My grip is with forced vaccination which I would classify under the category of assault and battery. I have said this ad nauseum if people do not want it. Leave them alone. A singular strategy of vaccination only is bound to fail. I read a recent article supporting vaccination but encouraging dealing with the gut dysbiosis which individuals at greater risk of being adversely impacted by the vaccine face.

Who said anything about not taking the virus seriously. All I said was do not blame the unvaccinated in this case. And since we're on the topic natural immunity means something. And some individuals with health problems have already had COVID. And do not want to take the vaccine in fear of worsening their health. I believe in honouring their choices. Don't you? And if someone decides the way of focusing on diet and lifestyle is doing a decent job at reducing their SARS-COV-2 disease severity than allow it.
Obviously there can't be cohort studies done since the vaccines just came out.

And there were vaccine mandates from time. It worked then and it will work now. Hopefully they mandate it in all countries around the world. :stopit:

This is such fear pörn wallahi, just up your intake of vitamin D to 10,000IUs and chill the f*ck out. Hope they do more lockdowns and keep tanking the economy, those lower house prices are going to be tasty when financial meltdown begins. Oh yeah, still not getting vaxxed :lolbron:

This is such fear pörn wallahi, just up your intake of vitamin D to 10,000IUs and chill the f*ck out. Hope they do more lockdowns and keep tanking the economy, those lower house prices are going to be tasty when financial meltdown begins. Oh yeah, still not getting vaxxed :lolbron:
There’s a huge link between poor vitamin D levels and how badly you’re affected by the virus. I take 3,000 everyday

There’s a huge link between poor vitamin D levels and how badly you’re affected by the virus. I take 3,000 everyday
Good shit walal, but you gotta pump that way up, those are rookie numbers. Try and get 10,000IU per day. This guy's the only person I feel comfortable taking medical advice from.

mrlog

VIP
:browtf: You are an ally. That's all that matters. All that is required is you keep your immune system in tip top shape. And support the freedom for bodily autonomy so they don't need to push nth vaccines on you.
It’s too late for the ones that accepted the initial Vaxx.
For once my stubbornness helped me not get it.
Question, did u have to lie to family members to get them off of your back,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good shit walal, but you gotta pump that way up, those are rookie numbers. Try and get 10,000IU per day. This guy's the only person I feel comfortable taking medical advice from.

Fair enough since it’s winter, but be careful don’t use as much when there’s actual sun, and you’re not gonna be covered either

Trending

Latest posts