Sultan of Awdal says if Kulmiye came back we will break Away from SL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suldaanka guud ee beelaha Samaroon oo sheegay hadii kulmiye guulaysto inay somaliland ka tashanayaan oo aanay dib looogu arkeyn

It seems as though the result will be incredibly polarising. It can be the straw breaks the camel's back for many different groups.

World

VIP
It seems as though the result will be incredibly polarising. It can be the straw breaks the camel's back for many different groups.
I don’t think that Reer Gabiley and Reer Porcupine will accept a Wadani government either. At the same time, Reer West Burco just like Reer Awdal will not accept another defeat.

This election may finally be the end of Somaliland.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I don’t think that Reer Gabiley and Reer Porcupine will accept a Wadani government either. At the same time, Reer West Burco just like Reer Awdal will not accept another defeat.

What do you mean?

I don't think so. I think they will reach some sort of compromise to avoid conflict.

In Sha Allah The end of Somaliland seeking recognition but it will accept the reality of Federal state of Somalia as faysal Cali waraabe said

waraabe

Your superior

is the reer douglas analysis :siilaanyolaugh:

Your grandfathers thought they could destroy the SNM but they were wrong.

When Somaliland declared their independence your fathers and uncles thought it would not last but they were wrong.

Now we have you continuing your ancestors legacy in hoping for the end of Somaliland but we are still standing and stronger than ever before.

I don't doubt that your children and grandchildren will also continue this tradition.

May the eyes of our enemies never sleep.

World

VIP
Your grandfathers thought they could destroy the SNM but they were wrong.

When Somaliland declared their independence your fathers and uncles thought it would not last but they were wrong.

Now we have you continuing your ancestors legacy in hoping for the end of Somaliland but we are still standing and stronger than ever before.

I don't doubt that your children and grandchildren will also continue this tradition.

May the eyes of our enemies never sleep.
I’m against turmoil and anarchy reaching Somaliland.

You need to calm down and stop jumping to conclusions.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Are you surprised?

Anarchy only harms the average civilian.

Just because I’m against Somaliland, doesn’t mean I would like their democracy to collapse. Southern Somalia won’t be getting better for a long time.

You either support SL or are an enemy :ivers:
We don't need a booty conseiller:heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending