Suicide is the leading cause of death for young men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yakub this isn’t Somalia

Most women work. Such an outdated view and we don’t have to bring women down to discuss why men are committing suicide at such a high rate.
I wasn't bringing women down, but it's true there is more pressure on men to provide financially.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
It's because many young men don't have a clear vision of their lives. They are not encouraged, unlike girls and young women who have their friends, their mothers and even Society in general that help them. Men are supposed to be cold, stoic and we should also be ambitious and strong. It's difficult to be a man. Espacially when we are young, we have litteraly nobody helping us when we feel hopeless.

Hopelessness+depression+lack of a father figure+high expectations.
At least,for me that was my problem. Now, i'm less depressed and it has been 4 weeks without any drugs, even alcohol and i'm trying to get my shit together.

I suggest to my fellow dudes : read about Jordan Peterson's book "12 rules for life", which is great for young men. And also "The Way Of Men" by Jack Donovan and you need to talk people who cares.
Those are my only advices for young men.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Just like have a women beauty standards. Men have a successful standard but who cares about guys at the bottom? Men face their own unique problem and society will never changed for when. Plus, are you seeing what happening to the middle class? £100k a years doesn't do much these days.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The saan cadde and asian men commit suicide. They are depressed gaalo. This has nothing to do with somali men
:camby:
Ofcourse why would a Somali man commit suicide. They're living the best life, they are fed, looked after, clothed by their moms and when they decide to leave the nest and get married, they expect the same thing from their second moms I mean their new wife. No responsibility, no care in the world. They eat, drink and complain how society only cares about women.

Ahhhh the life.

Ofcourse why would a Somali man commit suicide. They're living the best life, they are fed, looked after, clothed by their moms and when they decide to leave the nest and get married, they expect the same thing from their second moms I mean their new wife. No responsibility, no care in the world. They eat, drink and complain how society only cares about women.

Ahhhh the life.
:camby:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Women are expected to be emotional. Men are expected to be unemotional. Depression doesn’t give a f*ck.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Exceedingly high expectations, materialism, high cost of living and unhealthy 8+ hours 5 days jobs in the western world is rife and it leads to jealousy and depression, the advent of social media made it worse.

You don’t see that stuff 20+ years ago.

See the serious subject....see that knowles started it. Nope cant be serious. Sorry sis you should let someone like apollo do this thread. The messanger matters as much as the message

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I’m talking about young men in their twenties not fathers walal

Please don’t go down the @Cognitivedissonance and start salivating over trannies.
We thinking men will use transwomen to bring down feminism, see we know that’s the Achilles heel of feminists who argue like yourself that there’s no inherent difference between the sexes yet discriminate against transwomen for using women only spaces pointing out that transwomen are different cause they were born with a penis that’s clearly racist abaayo macaan you cant have your cake and eat it:russ::lolbron:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
whats going on?

Let’s steer away from gender bashing and talking about why men are killing themselves at such a high rate

Could it be due to the lack of support men receive from wider society? Men, do you think find it hard to share your emotions?
One of my cadaan associates father is a pensioner who has paid off his mortgage years ago yet still workers full time as a brick layer who is suffering from cancer.

One day I was over at the house along with her son and her son asked his mother where his father was and the mother started moaning about how he just comes back from work and sleeps nowdays till dinner then her son replied mum maybe cause he is tired kkkk it turns out that his wife moans to him to still work himself to death even though they can remortgage their property and retire to a comfortable life but that’s not his wife’s plan kkk

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Sometimes you can have it all and think Life is pointless, i heard a famous tycoon once owned so much property, he came across a house and wanted to buy it, forgetting he already bought it years ago, he became depressed when he realised all that money couldn't even save him from memory loss and just killed himself :francis:

I heard Muggy Mike (from Love Island) topped himself yesterday too and he was only 26:francis:

It's natural selection. In this world in every animal culture and structure, there's a hierarchy. In this hierarchy, there are people at the top with all the goods and people at the bottom who have less of everything. (Not only in material goods but also biological disposition).

People who take their life are people who have inherited unfavorable traits and have harder acclimating to the social structure we are expected to excel at.

We are dysfunctional human beings that have created a dysfunctional society and continue to perpetuate this process in the name of trends created by the market, which further defines the culture.

My advice to young men is to accept this and develop traits that will help you move up socioeconomically. Don't waste time feeling sorry for yourselves. Stand up tall, don't look back and learn from your mistakes. Life is too short for any nonsense.

Muji

VIP
We thinking men will use transwomen to bring down feminism, see we know that’s the Achilles heel of feminists who argue like yourself that there’s no inherent difference between the sexes yet discriminate against transwomen for using women only spaces pointing out that transwomen are different cause they were born with a penis that’s clearly racist abaayo macaan you cant have your cake and eat it:russ::lolbron:
What does this have to do with the topic?

Muji

VIP
They should seek help before committing suicide, because it's their loved ones that suffer the most.

And I wasn't putting anyone down.

We are not talking about solutions

This is a reflection on a societal problem: why are young men from various backgrounds killing them selves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending