Suicide is the leading cause of death for young men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
whats going on?

Let’s steer away from gender bashing and talking about why men are killing themselves at such a high rate

Could it be due to the lack of support men receive from wider society? Men, do you think find it hard to share your emotions?

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its cause men have the balls to do it while women just seek attention after their so called 'suicide attempt'

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I think I have read the rates of attempts are the same for men and women in the West, its just men choose far more effective and lethal methods of carrying it out.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
To much is expected of them and even when they reach those expectation these xalim- wait..hold..on wrong thread *ahem* A378CF7D-C4D2-4481-9D62-7FDAF455128B.pngThese women just take the kids and run, most children in America are growing up in single mother homes so the boys grow up emotional and when adversity comes at them they give up.2D6F4E7F-D98B-414D-B40C-EE6644FA42FF.png

If we're going to talk about men committing suicide, then it's hard to not talk about females being the cause of it. :kanyeshrug:

Seriously it because (not being sexist) but females were made to be pampered by nature and don't really have to work if they don't want to. Men however are pressured from an early age to excel so that we can provide for our families and to ensure the survival of our bloodline, all while having to compete with other men in the animal kingdom that is the earth. And to answe yuor question the weaker in nature end up being weeded u=out because they can't compete and hence kill themselves while the stronger survive and produce their offspring. I deep down used to think that my father (who is successful) would never look me i nthe eye if i did not succeed in education. You get the picture tho.

Life is tough and in short no one has ever found a perfect society, so there are bound to be some in society that will not handle life too well.

Muji

VIP
To much is expected of them and even when they reach those expectation these xalim- wait..hold..on wrong thread *ahem* View attachment 68935These women just take the kids and run, most children in America are growing up in single mother homes so the boys grow up emotional and when adversity comes at them they give up.View attachment 68936

I’m talking about young men in their twenties not fathers walal

Please don’t go down the @Cognitivedissonance and start salivating over trannies.

Muji

VIP
Seriously it because (not being sexist) but females were made to be pampered by nature and don't really have to work if they don't want to. Men however are pressured from an early age to excel so that we can provide for our families and to ensure the survival of our bloodline, all while having to compete with other men in the animal kingdom that is the earth. And to answe yuor question the weaker in nature end up being weeded u=out because they can't compete and hence kill themselves while the stronger survive and produce their offspring. I deep down used to think that my father (who is successful) would never look me i nthe eye if i did not succeed in education. You get the picture tho.

Life is tough and in short no one has ever found a perfect society, so there are bound to be some in society that will not handle life too well.

Yakub this isn’t Somalia

Most women work. Such an outdated view and we don’t have to bring women down to discuss why men are committing suicide at such a high rate.

Muji

VIP
If we're going to talk about men committing suicide, then it's hard to not talk about females being the cause of it. :kanyeshrug:

Oh come on! Depression being caused by a woman!!!??! There are women who are cheated on and beaten to a pulp by their partners and they don’t commit suicide. Cop out.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
The void calls all beautiful children back to Her. But she suffers from self-hatred and prefers men right now. Such is the way it will be in this epoch, until the world is destroyed and recreated by the UnMan

Muji

VIP
The void calls all beautiful children back to Her. But she suffers from self-hatred and prefers men right now. Such is the way it will be in this epoch, until the world is destroyed and recreated by the UnMan

Why have you been away from us sis?

Busy spreading the good word?

Oh come on! Depression being caused by a woman!!!??! There are women who are cheated on and beaten to a pulp by their partners and they don’t commit suicide. Cop out.
There is a lot of ways a woman can make a man commit suicide, it's not always cheating. :reallymaury:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending