Suicide bombing at Jaalle Siyaad Military Academy in Mogadishu kills at least 30 soldiers

Wtf is NISA doing. It was competent defending Mogadishu in previous years. A terrorist organization with more intel than the government’s very own intelligence agency is unheard of.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Alshabab are laughing at everyone of you who think they give two fucks what clan those SNA were. They don’t care, they are transnational jihadists who just use clan because Somalis are obsessed with clan.

I am a qabilist and I’m telling you that Alshabab would blow up their own mothers for tactical gain.

AUN to the dead.
FWIW there was actually an AS dude who admitted to killing his own grandmother.

AUN to the soldiers. 70% biyamal soldiers drawn from the famous waafow unit that smoked the moryaan militia in marka-janaale. Waafow was killed in qarax and now his juniors are being killed slowly one by one. This is the work of ceyr hg eliminating biyamal slowly using the federal government connection. I thank the Allah that kept us away from xamar and its environs imagine being neighbors with xamar.
Cayr is not easy🥶🥶

Few Years ago a HG girl blew herself up in the living room and killed her real uncle he was a minister. If that is that possible then everything is possible. The day the clans of the South gets tired of Al Shabaab that is the day the movement is dead and I mean tired in their hearts in a honesy way not fake.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Who was the hero that tackled the suicide bomber and mitigated the explosion?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
AUN to the soldiers. 70% biyamal soldiers drawn from the famous waafow unit that smoked the moryaan militia in marka-janaale. Waafow was killed in qarax and now his juniors are being killed slowly one by one. This is the work of ceyr hg eliminating biyamal slowly using the federal government connection. I thank the Allah that kept us away from xamar and its environs imagine being neighbors with xamar.
HAG targeted them due to their resistance against HG illegal enroachment in Marka. Its clear as day only Mahad Salad’s clan benefits from this. AS is bs, excuse.

You know, a lot of people are saying that, and a lot of people are saying that bad things are happening out there. We have to look at Cayr and Hiraab and plenty of other things. This could be the ultimate probably not, but it could be the ultimate Trojan horse.

Donald Trump Water GIF by Election 2016

Attacks like today shouldn’t happen. The guy went deep inside the military base passing multiple security checkpoints.

It’s really not that hard if we have a professional security service. Checkpoints should be secure. It really doesn’t take much to have the technology to spot suicide bombers. Forget that, it even looks like no one searched him when entering

it has been shown time and time again that an embedded gorilla force, can do allot of damage a large army. Cost of security is expensive, the Somali government can't afford it. it also create a double edged sword, i heard in Afghanistan soldiers that were trained in the military, were joining the Taliban.

Somalia is a nation and the government would reduce violence, if government held government accountable. My opinion is that direct engagement with AS will only prolong the war, the smart thing to do is for the government to providing economic, social, and judicial services to raise public opinion. i

Trending