Suicide bombing at Jaalle Siyaad Military Academy in Mogadishu kills at least 30 soldiers

Residents are hearing a huge explosion this morning, more reports to come

2264703D-0B84-4CF8-986D-B5144F54588D.jpeg

Security is clearly deteriorating in the capital.

82682016-9CE5-43A5-BBB9-417921616086.jpeg

Suicide bomber detonates himself infront of SNA Army Soldiers. A lot of casualties reported.

This Government has failed in securing the capital just like it failed defending eastern middle Shabelle.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka

These dudes killed 20 members of a unit that was named after Zoobe attacks “October 14 brigade”

Majority of the soldiers were Digil iyo mirifle/ Biimaal/ Madow. Seems like there is a target to wipe out soldiers from these qabiils.

A similar situation happened in Marka recently where soldiers of the same qabiil were killed in a qarax.

Seems like a shirqool.

AS has realized they can't control wide open area, especially the roads between major cities like before. so now they resort to gorilla, and even more heightened fear to continue to extort the public. I think the army should avoid direct engagement and keep going after the funding until their revenue source goes away.

3 types of people join AS: 1) clans wronged by the "government", looking to inflict vengeance 2) poor people looking for work 3) religious zealots

idk what they are going to do about 1 & 3...

bidenkulaha

GalYare
AS has realized they can't control wide open area, especially the roads between major cities like before. so now they resort to gorilla, and even more heightened fear to continue to extort the public. I think the army should avoid direct engagement and keep going after the funding until their revenue source goes away.

3 types of people join AS: 1) clans wronged by the "government", looking to inflict vengeance 2) poor people looking for work 3) religious zealots

idk what they are going to do about 1 & 3...
Attacks like today shouldn’t happen. The guy went deep inside the military base passing multiple security checkpoints.

It’s really not that hard if we have a professional security service. Checkpoints should be secure. It really doesn’t take much to have the technology to spot suicide bombers. Forget that, it even looks like no one searched him when entering

AUN to the soldiers. 70% biyamal soldiers drawn from the famous waafow unit that smoked the moryaan militia in marka-janaale. Waafow was killed in qarax and now his juniors are being killed slowly one by one. This is the work of ceyr hg eliminating biyamal slowly using the federal government connection. I thank the Allah that kept us away from xamar and its environs imagine being neighbors with xamar.

AUN to the soldiers. 70% biyamal soldiers drawn from the famous waafow unit that smoked the moryaan militia in marka-janaale. Waafow was killed in qarax and now his juniors are being killed slowly one by one. This is the work of ceyr hg eliminating biyamal slowly using the federal government connection. I thank the Allah that kept us away from xamar and its environs imagine being neighbors with xamar.

Great observation! You have done your homework. Somalia is slowly waking up.

It seems like they are trying to take out anyone who will stand in their way to take Shabeelada hoose. A qarax similar to this where Biyomaal and D&M soldiers were killed happened around Marka a couple months ago.

Trending

Latest posts