Suicide bombing at Jaalle Siyaad Military Academy in Mogadishu kills at least 30 soldiers

AUN to the soldiers. 70% biyamal soldiers drawn from the famous waafow unit that smoked the moryaan militia in marka-janaale. Waafow was killed in qarax and now his juniors are being killed slowly one by one. This is the work of ceyr hg eliminating biyamal slowly using the federal government connection. I thank the Allah that kept us away from xamar and its environs imagine being neighbors with xamar.
Cayr and Biyomaal fought yrs ago but Cayr are so vengeful that they have plotted since then to take out as many Biyomaal as possible masking it as shabaab killings. With the Ceyr that died in the qarax being collateral damage?

@Step a side Ileen cuqdad baa kugu jirtey:damn:

It seems like they are trying to take out anyone who will stand in their way to take Shabeelada hoose. A qarax similar to this where Biyomaal and D&M soldiers were killed happened around Marka a couple months ago.
Not only you guys even @Step a side own murursade are incuded in the set up they almost killed their leader a few months ago in a check point. Nobody respects each other in xamar and whoever is closest with the government uses their connection to take out the rest.

Come on now why tf would abaandule blow up himself impossible maybe a junior officer.
Hiraab wants a BanShabelle state and will use anything to take LS from Bimaal and Rx. AS is a criminal enterprise or gangs for hire, a perfect example is your uncle madobe using it as a shield against the native clans in JL in return shabaab is in the charcoal trade business splitting the profits 3 ways between KDF, them and geeda naar.
1690221093450.png

Last edited:
Cayr and Biyomaal fought yrs ago but Cayr are so vengeful that they have plotted since then to take out as many Biyomaal as possible masking it as shabaab killings. With the Ceyr that died in the qarax being collateral damage?

@Step a side Ileen cuqdad baa kugu jirtey:damn:
Check how many threads a day your boy @bidenkulaha makes with the keywords Murusade, Shabaab and Ceelbuur then tell me who has cuqdad. It’s a shame non of you guys tell him off.

Last edited:
Naah i don't want none of this lmao. Biden is a bit like the Dr. They keep this section alive. Can't take everything they say serious. But go ahead, not getting in my feels again:fittytousand:

Hiraab wants a BanShabelle state and will use anything to take LS from Bimaal and Rx. AS is a criminal enterprise or gangs for hire, a perfect example is your uncle madobe using it as a shield against the native clans in JL in return shabaab is in the charcoal trade business splitting the profits 3 ways between KDF, them and geeda naar.
View attachment 284700
Not hiraab but hg bc they also taking control of lafoole- afgooye which is wacdan lands. Few skirmishes around ceelasha which is wacdn land.

Not hiraab but hg bc they also taking control of lafoole- afgooye which is wacdan lands. Few skirmishes around ceelasha which is wacdn land.
Hiiraab as a whole is innocent. My own reer abti who are abgaal don’t even like what’s going on. They say their name is being tarnished because of few people who were given positions in the government that’s way out of their scope. Duduble are similarly complaining of being sidelined.

Murusade Shabaab Ceelbuur and Dayniile don’t forget!

They all interchange very easily unfortunately :mjkkk:
Ask all the Raxanweyne, Darood, Dir etc brothers who is the problem Murusade or Habargidir. Your trying too hard making threads daily about beesha but at the end Murusade don’t have a single stain of blood on their hands and our future amongst Sonaliweyne is bright as the star. Can’t say the same for you though. Your hated everywhere. Keep making threads daily though 🤣

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Ask all the Raxanweyne, Darood, Dir etc brothers who is the problem Murusade or Habargidir. Your trying too hard making threads daily about beesha but at the end Murusade don’t have a single stain of blood on their hands and our future amongst Sonaliweyne is bright as the star. Can’t say the same for you though. Your hater everywhere. Keep making threads daily though 🤣
We do not plan to allow any of these ppl to have a say in Somalia’s future anyway 😂 we good. in the meantime take it lightly, I have no hate for Murusade but y’all need to liberate Ceelbuur eventually. We can’t be having khawarij right next to Dhusamareb if we want to grow this state rapidly :manny:

Ask all the Raxanweyne, Darood, Dir etc brothers who is the problem Murusade or Habargidir. Your trying too hard making threads daily about beesha but at the end Murusade don’t have a single stain of blood on their hands and our future amongst Sonaliweyne is bright as the star. Can’t say the same for you though. Your hated everywhere. Keep making threads daily though 🤣
Am not gonna lie murusade are the most pro Hawiye clan interest or no interest they ride for Hawiye. Being honest and defending beesha gets you no where if your own are after what you have. It’s like an OG riding for Jared an bc of daarood nimo when they’re after OG lands. We made the mistake in 91 never again.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Alshabab are laughing at everyone of you who think they give two fucks what clan those SNA were. They don’t care, they are transnational jihadists who just use clan because Somalis are obsessed with clan.

I am a qabilist and I’m telling you that Alshabab would blow up their own mothers for tactical gain.

AUN to the dead.

Alshabab are laughing at everyone of you who think they give two fucks what clan those SNA were. They don’t care, they are transnational jihadists who just use clan because Somalis are obsessed with clan.

I am a qabilist and I’m telling you that Alshabab would blow up their own mothers for tactical gain.

AUN to the dead.
I laugh at those who use Shabaab against rival clans to score points. Behaviour like that is what Shabaab use to stay thriving. I am a firm believer that the war against Shabaab should not be tribalized.

AUN to the dead.
We know they bro this is about some people in the government facilitating access for shabab to murder anyone they want.

AUN to the dead.
What you are missing is that shabaab are up for the highest bidder. They will for the right price fullfil clan wishes.

Trending